• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Man, the world has been missing Denzel for a minute. I can't help but thinking the movie is going to be super awesome if the first half of the trailer is the majority of the movie, and super generic if the second half is the majority. I mean, wiping down the hammer and putting it back on the shelf? Badass. "Derp, Russian mafia dis goes all the way to da top?" Super lame.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, movie looks dope
Man, the world has been missing Denzel for a minute. I can't help but thinking the movie is going to be super awesome if the first half of the trailer is the majority of the movie, and super generic if the second half is the majority. I mean, wiping down the hammer and putting it back on the shelf? Badass. "Derp, Russian mafia dis goes all the way to da top?" Super lame.
cosigning these two posts

also I just finished watching Frozen brahs, some next level stuff right there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I stopped watching Frozen not that far into it. I couldnt get into it, and was annoyed by how unearned the "let it go" scene was.
I went into it with no expectations, and didn't even listen to the song.

im not crying

EDIT:

Cipha Sounds talks with the creators of the "Bad Rap" documentary which deals with Asian rappers. Good conversation. I know Jin regrets fucking over Asian rappers while still simultaneously giving them all shot worldwide though, and the effects rippling through generations. It's not all about that though.

overcast

Dumbfoundead is a really cool dude based off the time I met him. Not sure how he is as a battle rapper aside from a few of the classics I saw when I was younger.

Tokubetsu

10387919_1434970036764795_175890173_n.jpg

Tokubetsu

If I'm familiar with Blackie I bet Des is. Good looking out though. He's kinda steering this noise rap thing imo and I like him/rate him more than Death Grips.

joelseph

Featuring:
Tree, Blended Babies, Thelonious Martin, THEMpeople, Hippie Dream, The O’My’s, OnGaud, Smoko Ono, A Billion Young, BoatHouse, blackKat, Nico Segal aka Donnie Trumpet, Martin $ky, Odd Couple, JNeal, Saba, TMTHY TRTL, Doc Da Mindbenda.

Follow up, D&D took ten tracks off Windchill and makes Windchill: The Hawk

Closing track is Victoria Washington on Thelonious Martin's instrumental. So gooood.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dumbfoundead is a really cool dude based off the time I met him. Not sure how he is as a battle rapper aside from a few of the classics I saw when I was younger.
Dumbfounded is a battle rap legend. Dude made the transition really well into a successful music career.

Frozen is shit what are you talking about?
Best Disney film in years.

Story was pretty good too, I don't know what y'all are on about.

Esch

Banned
If I'm familiar with Blackie I bet Des is. Good looking out though. He's kinda steering this noise rap thing imo and I like him/rate him more than Death Grips.
Yea, I don't care much for Death Grips at all and much much prefer what I've heard of Blackie thus far.

overcast

Frozen is good, hate/love is crazy on both sides for sure. Tangled is better, and though not particularly comparable, Lego Movie is better.

I remember really liking him back when I followed grindtime like ~5 years ago. He could be kinda corny but when he was on I don't think anyone was better at clowning than him.

Pathos

Banned
Man that sounds so much like Nas and all the references towards Nas/Illmatic...
I don't think he would do something like this tho

IrishNinja

brehs my DJ buddy is moving soon and just lemme take a stack of his vinyl, shit's crazy

you can tell some of em saw mad use (obviously more singles than LP's), but he's got a whole garage of em & i gotta help him with said move in the coming weeks or so, he was saying there's mad shit we ain't even get at. so happy!

IrishNinja

are those atari games?

haha yeah, i put this little corner of a beanbag, record player & some headphones des recommended way back next to this old bookcase where i have classic gaming mags and some atari games on the bottom shelf. i'd love to find a stash of old Source mags to put in there too.

kinda new to keeping vinyl so i found you you can't store them properly in market crates (i feel like ive seen that shit in hollywood/etc) so i gotta find a better way to keep them now!

marink

By reading the OP? I don't really understand your question.

Answer the questions in the OP. Welcome.
Welp.

Pick a coast to rep - East
Favorite Artist - Phonte
Best feature killer - IOENO
Favorite producer - Madlib
Favorite album - Madvillainy
What's in your playlist right now? - Charity Starts at Home - Phonte, You and what Army - Little Brother, Marcberg - Roc Marciano, secret stuff.

IrishNinja

yeah, esh killed that shit. still dying.

Damn Irish, that's awe inspiring

thanks man - i wish i could dig up Des' post that in turn inspired me, from like a year or more back? my dude literally picked up half the 90s classics you can name at a thrift shop somewhere and i wanna say he paid like pesos for it. it was beautiful.

overcast

Welp.

Pick a coast to rep - East
Favorite Artist - Phonte
Best feature killer - IOENO
Favorite producer - Madlib
Favorite album - Madvillainy
What's in your playlist right now? - Charity Starts at Home - Phonte, You and what Army - Little Brother, Marcberg - Roc Marciano, secret stuff.
Welcome sir. Jay or Nas? Count Blackule/PD or Esch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom