• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrot.gif

TOKU HOLD ME

NEON iCON Verified account
‏@JODYHiGHROLLER
RETWEET iF THE NEON iCON ALBUM iS SOLD OUT iN YOUR AREA OR iF YOU WANT BEST BUY TO RE STOCK THE ALBUM ... TELL THEM TO ORDER 100k @BestBuy

Avy bet that this dude sells under 50k.

Esch

Banned
Mac Miller is gonna age really strangely on that haley joel osment tip, I can tell. Dude's head is gonna grow all weird.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mac Miller is gonna age really strangely on that haley joel osment tip, I can tell. Dude's head is gonna grow all weird.
Isn't he twenty? He's probably maxed out already. Haley had some weird growth spurt where his face stayed the same but the rest of his body including his skull hulked out.

Eminem was a druggie though. He doesn't strike me as the type to be sitting out in the sun too long.

Mac is a druggie too. Less serious drugs but still.

Nas smokes a lot too and still looks 20 yall. My nicca looks younger than his beautiful daughter. GOAT.
8ISIdcZ.png

Never understood why you hated on that joint lol. Shit was good

Nah, it's like Good Kid, maad City. I don't hate the album, but the type of people that like the album. It got east coast dick riders to listen to Scarface though, but that's still like the only album from him they bother to listen to. Thank you Kanye, Jay Z, and Nas

Esch

Banned
Nah, it's like Good Kid, maad City. I don't hate the album, but the type of people that like the album. It got east coast dick riders to listen to Scarface though, but that's still like the only album from him they bother to listen to. Thank you Kanye, Jay Z, and Nas
Yeah fuck those people but what are you gonna do? People dickriding The Fix doesn't take away from how good Diary or the Get Boys work was.

Plus the chemistry between Hov, Face and Beans was real. I wish low low key that Face was on more Dynasty tracks.

Yeah fuck those people but what are you gonna do? People dickriding The Fix doesn't take away from how good Diary or the Get Boys work was.

Plus the chemistry between Hov, Face and Beans was real. I wish low low key that Face was on more Dynasty tracks.

This can't be life was just ....

I don't have any emoticons bookmarked so you'll have to provide me with the right one

Edit: Him and Nas have good chemistry too.

Esch

Banned
This can't be life was just ....

I don't have any emoticons bookmarked so you'll have to provide me with the right one

Edit: Him and Nas have good chemistry too.
Fun fact; that Face verse was all real. He had a completely different verse and then got a call like in the verse. Dude took some time to write the verse, went in and bodied it. I like all 3 collabs though; Somehow Someway and Guess Who's Back are cool as hell too. I could a fucked with a whole project of that. Soulful, yet sad and inspirational at the same time.

IrishNinja

white folk that stay out the sun & dont get botoxy and shit age fine, plust statistically we make it longer so there's that

ps how can we talk about scarface collabos and leave this out

Audioslave is like Velvet Revolver. When I listen to them I rather listen to the bands they originated from.

i'm sayin

haha never would've seen this otherwise, that's pretty funny though. like statistical shade.

What a wonderful vanguard of artists to push the light brigade forward

mjlol.png

editorial said Bronson was cut to fit a stretch of iggy's ass

Obviously Katy Perry opened the door after she went in on Drake on Breakfastclub

#TooReal4Wikipedia

damnit moooooose.

hahaha

Esch

Banned
Tbh I like Kendricks look when he's rocking the long v neck island shirts with his short cut pants and loafers.

I like Kendrick's more formal dress as well. Reminds me a bit of Common's style which i actually like a bit too.

*african substitute teacher joke here*

Esch

Banned
Oh, facebook is telling me it's ShinobiFist's birthday!

Happy birthday to the GAF-HOPer that started the 'It Was Written > Illmatic' trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom