• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Nothing like a 33 year old mother of 4, worn and tattered from the winds of life. Girls like that know how to give a sloppy blowjob. When I get a BJ, I want my entire lap to be soaked with mucus and spit. Older chicks have been run down by life enough to let a guy gag them with a dick until they half vomit.

Young chicks with hopes, dreams and skin elasticity just don't have the intangibles for me.

Never understood wanting 72 virgins. If I'm going to bomb some shit, I want the 72 most veteran hookers in the history of mankind. I want a chick that's tossed the salad of an entire boat of vikings and lived to tell about it.

Post of the year.

Nothing like a 33 year old mother of 4, worn and tattered from the winds of life. Girls like that know how to give a sloppy blowjob. When I get a BJ, I want my entire lap to be soaked with mucus and spit. Older chicks have been run down by life enough to let a guy gag them with a dick until they half vomit.

Young chicks with hopes, dreams and skin elasticity just don't have the intangibles for me.

Never understood wanting 72 virgins. If I'm going to bomb some shit, I want the 72 most veteran hookers in the history of mankind. I want a chick that's tossed the salad of an entire boat of vikings and lived to tell about it.

If I had that rock clapping gif I would have used it 10x. Bless this post.

tumblr_mlkvtrGZDD1qc8qobo1_500.gif

RP912

Banned

This is the post of all posts. Goddamn *salutes*

Metal_Gear_-_Big_Boss_Salute_(Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater).gif

My man, #FACTS

Kams tha gawd.

Man I wanna grab a beer with Kams, wandering and siddx. The amount of realness that would be dropped through utter fuckery.

I turned 24 today, and I honestly feel no different. I don't even wanna go out tonight, I'd be much happier going for a quiet dinner with my girl
best friend/ex/still together but not together
and having a chill night. Drinking a litre of vodka to start and then hitting a club all sloppy like every other weekend just isn't doing it for me this year. Birthdays are a great way to get sex off club girls though.

Don't tell me this is the beginning of the end brehs.

IrishNinja

tokus ima put that game on my wish list, backlogged now but you know my style - i might give you props on it when i boot it up in 2016

always happy to see these recommendations!

all day. good seein you too kams.

my dude you're 24. i don't know how much you've traveled, tried a dream career, had a brush with your own mortality etc yet but...average life expectancy, you're like not even a 1/3 done. shit's getting started.

never get why so many around me are in a hurry to feel old, haha

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Kams tha gawd.

Man I wanna grab a beer with Kams, wandering and siddx. The amount of realness that would be dropped through utter fuckery.

I turned 24 today, and I honestly feel no different. I don't even wanna go out tonight, I'd be much happier going for a quiet dinner with my girl
best friend/ex/still together but not together
and having a chill night. Drinking a litre of vodka to start and then hitting a club all sloppy like every other weekend just isn't doing it for me this year. Birthdays are a great way to get sex off club girls though.

Shit, man, next year you may be getting a minivan. Only thing to do is get your girl to get you that birthday threesome you've been asking for. That should buy you 2 or more years.

And yeah, Kam, siddx and I would fucking empty a bar of all their Wild Turkey and Steel Reserve. You get to be the DD tho

overcast

Kam, Siddx, Wandering and Coldvein would end up with a night in jail probably, coke from strippers buttholes and shit. That crazy white people squad.

IrishNinja

the CAC crew rarely does
every bar gotta have one of those PD types that reminds us to check our privilege, but that's a fine time to let siddx off the leash i figure

my dude you're 24. i don't know how much you've traveled, tried a dream career, had a brush with your own mortality etc yet but...average life expectancy, you're like not even a 1/3 done. shit's getting started.

never get why so many around me are in a hurry to feel old, haha

Shit, man, next year you may be getting a minivan. Only thing to do is get your girl to get you that birthday threesome you've been asking for. That should buy you 2 or more years.

And yeah, Kam, siddx and I would fucking empty a bar of all their Wild Turkey and Steel Reserve. You get to be the DD tho

Been a bad month. Had my mortality tested, my boys, and my brothers within a week of each other.

Fuck it I'm going out to get shitfaced. Not about this feeling sorry for myself shit. There's a litre of vodka with my name on it for pre gaming. I'm going in brehs.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Been a bad month. Had my mortality tested, my boys, and my brothers within a week of each other.

Fuck it I'm going out to get shitfaced. Not about this feeling sorry for myself shit. There's a litre of vodka with my name on it for pre gaming. I'm going in brehs.

Cut loose. Just remember A) Beer goggles are a real thing and B) you're never too old to get tased by the police

Esch

Banned
I was about to say, I bet dominokid isn't super picky about what he drinks, same with Cheddahz. Count Blackule and Enzo on the other hand though

ibawvd4hkS4FJD.gif

I bought the waifu sim, his post sold me on it

Also Inniss & Gunn prolly the best tasting beer I've ever had, but I'll also drink whatever at a party

I drink Founder's beer now, so I can laugh at you.

Last beer exchange box I got was Founder's and Three Floyd's, was good shit.

Summer finally coming into season means San Diego is about to hit beer festival central. Brew Fest kicks it off next month fellas. Five hours, unlimited tasters, free food + food trucks available....last years was like heaven. These two SDSU students had a cinnamon apple stout that was so Goddamn good. Got the recipe from them and lost it. Still salt about it.

Until we found out there weren't any water stations. Who the fuck planned that one out. Should be some this year.

overcast

nah breh this is the move. many nights have ended in fuckery because of these.
Never had that. Mainly posted about 'beritas to get somebody disappointed. I drink what's available, particularly at parties, don't really care. High life is my go to for cheap drinking.

Lately at bars I've been experimenting and finding some tasty shit.

Esch

Banned
damn, i can't be drinkin with none of ya'll

esh recommend a whiskey for me & 36 in the dust crew

Price range? Flavors? American? Foreign? What do you like?

I need Japanese whiskey recommendations last time I tried it, it was very refreshing.
Man the Yamazaki 12 is pretty damn good. I'd compare it to the Glenmorangie but a touch cheaper. It's gotten more expensive since people realized it's good. The Hakushu is good too, but not as good as the Yamazaki. A good low key buy in the whiskey world right now is Amrut from India. Still pretty cheap round here.

Edit: Nikka 15 is good too

Detox

I don't how to explain it but would the Glenmorangie be similarly refreshing? Or is this something exclusive to Japanese whiskey? Or maybe it's the way its served I'm not sure but it felt like a drink that would quench your thirst and wasn't overbearing while you could still feel the alcohol. It may have been served with a touch of water.

Esch

Banned
I don't how to explain it but would the Glenmorangie be similarly refreshing? Or is this something exclusive to Japanese whiskey?
Depends. All the Japanese and Indian distilleries are basically making scotch in terms of technique and ultimately taste. I'm not sure which 'refreshing' j - whiskey you had. I'd put money on the Yamazaki 12 single or Nikka 12 blend since all the others are more peaty, salty and smoky like an Islay would be. The Glenmorangie is very similar to Yamazaki. I also think the Glenlivet and the Oban 14 fit that description. You may also enjoy the Dalmore (underrated) or the Glenrothes. Springbank has the 'lightness' you want.

Edit: yes, the Japanese like to serve in a style with a lot of water called mizuwari. A lot of purists in the west frown on it, but I do it occasionally with something cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom