• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I know y'all ain't going to believe me, but that Eminem verse could have been dropped in 2001. Old flow, old Slim voice, no yelling, rapping with a purpose. It's actually good.

I know y'all ain't going to believe me, but that Eminem verse could have been dropped in 2001. Old flow, old Slim voice, no yelling, rapping with a purpose. It's actually good.

Haven't heard it yet but considering Busta was on Aftermath I wouldn't be surprised if it's an old verse he got years ago, and is just releasing now.

Squalor

Great song, Eminem killed it the most, though, damn.

Also, last night:

BrV2U91IUAAX_jq.jpg
I died.

So a little earlier today I was smoking with this stripper I met a few days ago and her friends. It was the first time I really heard a chick just openly talk about her pimp, shit had me rolling. She was saying a few nights her he was telling her to give a guy a lap dance and she said fuck no, he's ugly then he yelled at her so you saying the last nigga was cute?? She got mad and bit him then gave the guy a lap dance lol

Edit: I fuck with that Lakutis song, no clue why I never gave this dude a chance!

2nd Edit: Lil durk and Game beef is serious

Damn I was just about to post I read that Game's car got shot at last night

then again it is twitter

He apparently only outsold Rashad by like 5-8k lol. Wow.

rush your album out before the label is ready brehs

Damn thought this whole post was about Danny Brown's OLD

Only 14 episodes into the third season, but Vic Mackey is straight up the white devil.

Seems like someone here is always in some stage of watching the Shield. Finally starting the last season myself, had to take like a two month break after finishing Season 5 for the sake of my mental health.

Esch

Banned
Hey did you guys know that there's this thing called twitter, and they have all kinds of stuff on it? Pictures, information, even free legal mixtapes with cleared samples. Everything!

thabiz

128, single file. meh. i guess thats ok for a single run through, but for that shit to marinate, I'm going to need something a little higher.

will wait for split version at the least.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ornah.jpg

The Game ft. Too $hort, Problem, AV & Eric Bellinger - Or Nah. Nice art, song is terrible. This Blood Money compilation is gonna be booty.

Road to Total Slaughter Episode 2.

Troy Ave - My Day video.

Ma$e ft. Eric Bellinger - Nothing video.

K Camp ft. YG, Lil Boosie & Juicy J - Cut Her Off (Remix). The original is my dirty pleasure. Don't really like how everyone else rode it though.

French Montana & Kanye recorded 5 albums together for both of their next projects. SMH Kanye.

Common - Speak My Piece. Interesting production. Kind of mess with this, Common is spitting.

Nice piece about Angie moving from Hot97 to Power105.1.

Joell Ortiz murks another Sway freestyle, god fucking damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom