• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
I have no idea why, but each time I've played the Destiny "beta", I've started to like it less and less. Everything about the game is great (design, soundtrack, and all that stuff), but the game is so god damn boring to play (literally just a Halo Borderlands game)

I don't eat hot dogs. Maybe I need to go to a city that has good ones, but usually I just can't fuck with them.

I prefer sausages, but I don't really eat those on buns. Cut them up with some onions and peppers pls.

I don't eat hot dogs. Maybe I need to go to a city that has good ones, but usually I just can't fuck with them.

I prefer sausages, but I don't really eat those on buns. Cut them up with some onions and peppers pls.

Hot dogs are basura unless you just came out of a bar completely shitfaced. I'm with you on the sausages though.
P1012072.JPG

This place close to me go some delicious ones.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
OK so I'm in a GAF Hangout and a couple of people in there all work together. So they are trying to introduce fellow GAFer Gwantu to some hip-hop.

They put on Regulate as one of the first few songs. Afterwards I shit you not dude goes

When you guys said Warren g I thought you meant the ex president

CRS

Bacon wrapped hot dog from a street cart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, shoutout to Costco's Polish dogs. Some mustard, relish, pickled peppers, a little bit of onions :ahh:

Bacon wrapped hot dog from a street cart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also, shoutout to Costco's Polish dogs. Some mustard, relish, pickled peppers, a little bit of onions :ahh:
:blessed: Sonoran hot dogs

Edit: Since I missed the discussion yesterday, as far as sophomore albums go:
ATLiens
2001 - agree with Domino, 50 years from now this album will still sound crisp; I place this, along with Aquemini in that timeless production category
S4MN

Also,
pachah1.png
at y'all forgetting The Infamous

HiResDes

Was just in Chicago too, went to a place called Superdawg that was pretty good, and another called Johnnie's Beef that was awesome. Didn't get to go to Hot Doug's, which is supposedly the best though

Zabuza

Banned
I have no idea why, but each time I've played the Destiny "beta", I've started to like it less and less. Everything about the game is great (design, soundtrack, and all that stuff), but the game is so god damn boring to play (literally just a Halo Borderlands game)
My thoughts exactly.

overcast

Hey bruhs

My account finally got activated so, being a huge hip-hop fan I thought I'd introduce myself before posting more in this thread.

Well I think that's it for now!
Welcome to our wonderful community.

Those Chicago hot dogs look so good. Best ones I've has are from the street vendors in LA.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was so stoked for the beta.

Turns out trials don't give you access to the beta on 360, but they do on the X1. Thanks a lot, Microsoft.

Esch

Banned
guac on a dog is heavenly
I never really cared much for it as a spread or sauce on something. Great dip, but it's too voluminous to throw on a dawg. If you eat guac, you have to put a lot on. And I'm still saddened by you not liking mustard, especially when there are so many varieties.

whoa.png
nah breh. It's still better than europeans doing the mayo thing though.

CRS

You know what I can't rock with? Y'all left coasters occasionally throwing avocado or guac on hot dogs. Nah, breh.
Meh on avocado on a hot dog. Guacamole is okayyyyyy but that shit has to be spicy as fuck. Avocado on burgers is infinitely times better.
Avocados are so disgusting. Tastes like fucking chalk.
Nope, your opinion is fucking wrong. Shame on you.

Avocado by itself with a little salt, lime, and chile is fucking amazing. Also, avocado being so damn expensive makes me sad. They can range from 50 cents to a whole dollar just for one, fuck outta here. Rarely do I get one at that price unless I really want one. Whenever they're on sale for like 3/4 for 1 is when I would buy at least a dozen.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nope, your opinion is fucking wrong. Shame on you.

Avocado by itself with a little salt, lime, and chile is fucking amazing. Also, avocado being so damn expensive makes me sad. They can range from 50 cents to a whole dollar just for one, fuck outta here. Rarely do I get one at that price unless I really want one. Whenever they're on sale for like 3/4 for 1 is when I would buy at least a dozen.
I agree, tofu is awesome when you put some flavour into it.

CRS

Avocado is the gawd's green gift to Earth. Goes great on sandwiches, salads, burgers, tacos, burritos, breakfast, lunch, dinner, you name it, or even served by itself on the side. You can never go wrong with an avocado.
I agree, tofu is awesome when you put some flavour into it.
Lmao. I would eat it by itself too. That's how delicious they are. There are even some avocados, called 'aguacates de aceite', where even the skin is edible. My grandpa and mom would eat those all the time.

-

Honey >>>> regular > Dijon > the rest.

I would mainly use Dijon as an ingredient and honey mustard and regular as condiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom