• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

mBA.gif

Esch

Banned
Man Charlemagne is stupid. Trying to compare state sponsored violence with hoodlums in Chitown killing each other. He shouldn't ever offer opinions on things that aren't fuckery related, shows how poorly read and ignorant he is, especially next to Killer Mike.

Man Charlemagne is stupid. Trying to compare state sponsored violence with hoodlums in Chitown killing each other. He shouldn't ever offer opinions on things that aren't fuckery related, shows how poorly read and ignorant he is, especially next to Killer Mike.

Hahaha, it's like he googled a few quotes by King, and Malcolm just to seem intelligent.

Courage

I have to agree. He's only good at inciting reactions from people, but whenever there's a serious topic I almost only cringe.

mwEEAPa.jpg

1. Guess Whose Back
2. Higher
3. Something to Believe (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc)
4. Too Be Young
5. Golden State of Mind (feat. Dom Kennedy)
6. Ecology 2.0
7. Letter F
8. We Grow
9. Out the Trunk
10. It's A Good Thing (feat. Aloe Blacc & Choosey)
11. Mother
12. The Best
13. It'll All Be Over
14. Fuck the World

September 30th. His first album was very good.

Nas over an Exile beat? Hell yeah. I bet the track they did for Life Is Good was better than half the beats that made the album.

Ebro tried to pull some similar shit regarding Ferguson in a recent interview with John Witherspoon but was shut down quick by Spoon. Most of these radio personalities are just worried about ratings and money they really don't know what the fuck they talking about regarding important isssues like this regarding our community.

Esch

Banned

Nas over an Exile beat? Hell yeah. I bet the track they did for Life Is Good was better than half the beats that made the album.

Fashawn's eyes lookin mighty glazy in that pic. Might need to comb through bro's lyrics to see how he raps about women.

jbloXsoesKhcKD.png

Ninja Dom

What's GAF-Hop's opinion on State Property? (Beans, Freeway, Peedi etc)

I just listened to their 2011 mixtape, The Return of State Property and its very good.

These guys gel so well together and Beanie Sigel has to be one of the best emcees ever.

RP912

Banned
What's GAF-Hop's opinion on State Property? (Beans, Freeway, Peedi etc)

I just listened to their 2011 mixtape, The Return of State Property and its very good.

These guys gel so well together and Beanie Sigel has to be one of the best emcees ever.

Best group out of philly. Unfortunately egos within the group and the Roc a Fella issues ended a good thing.

I'm still waiting on a Peedi Crakk album to come out :(

Tokubetsu

This one's gonna be all Exile beats right? I love his first album. Underrated but I seem to have a soft spot for it that other's don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFZkJIU5fY

Love how you can tell when Illmatic fathered a rapper by their album covers.

This one's gonna be all Exile beats right? I love his first album. Underrated but I seem to have a soft spot for it that other's don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFZkJIU5fY

Love how you can tell when Illmatic fathered a rapper by their album covers.

Dunno if it's all Exile but Fashawn said that he'll be "all over" the album. I wouldn't mind some Blu beats too, Fashawn sounds good on them.

When She Calls is one of my favorite sample flips. Even the one hip hop hating country/folk purist I know had to admit it was great, and I've heard Joanna Newsom liked it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom