• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2 - SSF4:AE Signup Sheet

XBL: Rice-Eater - Evil Ryu - RiceEater483

It was tough to choose between the two, but I'll go with XBL this time around. Just a better online experience although I really wanted to go at it with the PSN guys again.

But if the gap get bigger between PSN and XBL, can I be switched back to PSN to even things up a bit more?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So if we still have a month or so before this starts, would be all right if I possibly changed my character selection closer to when we start? I'm still playing around with who I want to take up.

And man, everybody wants to go over to XBL now, LOL.

Rice-Eater said:
XBL: Rice-Eater - Evil Ryu - RiceEater483

It was tough to choose between the two, but I'll go with XBL this time around. Just a better online experience although I really wanted to go at it with the PSN guys again.

But if the gap get bigger between PSN and XBL, can I be switched back to PSN to even things up a bit more?
Yes as long as its before xbox is full.
SephirothRK said:
Can I more over to XBL or do I have to defend my throne?
Up to you
Lyte Edge said:
So if we still have a month or so before this starts, would be all right if I possibly changed my character selection closer to when we start? I'm still playing around with who I want to take up.
Its fine.

I know I'll probably get my ass kicked, but it should be fun.

XBL: SolarKnight - Guy/Makoto (is it ok if I specify which one later? I still can't choose) - SolarKnightR

Degen

PSN
Degen - T. Hawk - Dragon17013

*sits on a steel chair backwards
*licks an inexplicably fancy hunting knife
*stares at you
*yes, you
do you know what an sf4 grappler's favorite food is, psn gaf?
your dropped combo.
that cool series of links you meant to do, but didn't.
blame lag. blame your time away from the playpen you call training mode.
blame the worn-out fact that "this wouldn't work in third strike"
doesn't matter much when the spd animation starts
so be my guest, stream-monster-turned-prodigy.
feed the animals.

i am the scrubbiest player in this tournament and will be eliminated before anyone knows i'm in it

ok. it seems some people dont understand how this works.

You CANNOT BE ELIMINATED FROM A RANBAT. you have to play your match every week. your win loss score determines your rank every week and it either goes up or down...its like pro sports. each player is a team :)

Timedog said:
what is your xbl, prof beef? I want to get in that ass right away.
I don't have XBL. You misunderstood what I said anyways.

If Seph chooses XBL, then he can't be on PSN, which means his throne is mine to steal.

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
If Sephiroth moves to XBL, then he's giving up his throne to me.
Over Goukens comatose body. I didn't get to play in the last ranbats, looking forward to playing you all.

Imm0rt4l said:
Over Goukens comatose body. I didn't get to play in the last ranbats, looking forward to playing you all.
You still here, old man? You should go back in that rocking chair and tell stories about how awesome you were in the rumor mill instead of in actual gameplay. ;D

I'm really curious how AE Hawk deals with AE Gouken.

If anyone would like to practice/prepare for this, feel free to hit me up on psn. I know there are a few matchups in particular I just cannot figure out

gutabo

Sup everyone!

Thanks for the invite guys, I haven't really played the game since last year... I don't have the game yet so I don't know if I can play using a friend's gamertag? Also I was fiddling with viper so I'm not really sure about honda, I might go with the sumo wrestler since I know him better than the milf...

I hope this goes better than the last one. I only played twice last time :(

gutabo said:
Sup everyone!

Thanks for the invite guys, I haven't really played the game since last year... I don't have the game yet so I don't know if I can play using a friend's gamertag? Also I was fiddling with viper so I'm not really sure about honda, I might go with the sumo wrestler since I know him better than the milf...

I hope this goes better than the last one. I only played twice last time :(

Then play your matches and gimme the GT you are going to be using.

AS OF RIGHT NOW XBL IS NOW COMPLETE. (I will accept up to 8 alternates via PM the first 8 will be used to replace people who drop/change their mind ect ect)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
God's Beard said:
That's how I feel about your wakeup DPs :)

I seem to remember my wakeup DPs beating you soundly in the GAF team tourney.

Dark Phoenix said:
Hopefully sign-up is still open.

Dark Phoenix. Fei Long. PSN: flakari

Wrong game, bro.

Top Bottom