• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2 - SSF4:AE Signup Sheet

Degen

The Take Out Bandit said:
CMF+F = hokan

Not found.

Don't make me buy this game to rep dat Oil! >:|
Worstgrappler is strictly for trolling. The other grapplers are multi-purpose

Speaking of which, it warms my heart that the only grappler being played in this tournament is T. "eff your projectiles" Hawk (3 so far!)

respect... he has it

Degen said:
Worstgrappler is strictly for trolling. The other grapplers are multi-purpose

Speaking of which, it warms my heart that the only grappler being played in this tournament is T. "eff your projectiles" Hawk (3 so far!)

respect... he has it

!_!

I have it on good authority from peoples who are all about high level play that Hokan is not a grappler! SO YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ABEL! >:|

The gauntlet has been thrown down.

2621wtx.jpg

The Take Out Bandit - HOKAN - PSN: The_Marquis

This will end badly! D:

rivals

If PC makes it on the card I'll probably switch to that but for now I'll sign up for PSN.

rivals - Yang - PSN: rivalsx

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
And I thank you.
ImagenesNuevasps3sf4Gouken.jpg

You see that hand son? My pimp hand is way strong.....

I aint afraid of no Mexican Andre the Giant. Gouken = pimp, you = prostitute in the corner. just look at that pimp hand, Goukens alt should have been a zoot suit complete with a feathered hat and all.

*throws Gens/cloudius12 colostomy bag at you
*pisses in Dudley/Floyds rose Garden

Yea, we got a psn pop off.

Have mercy on an old man

Again. Right now there are no plans for a pc ranbat. I am hearing a little noise but its mostly people who want to play in 2 ranbats.

notworksafe

!_!

I have it on good authority from peoples who are all about high level play that Hokan is not a grappler! SO YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ABEL! >:|

The gauntlet has been thrown down.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2621wtx.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Hakan sucks.

Signed, your pal:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vsoZ0.jpg

Also sign me up to get a whuppin.

notworksafe - Juri - notworksafe (PSN)

Professor Beef said:
And I thank you.

Imm0rt4l said:
Thanks for the points in advance^^

the_log_ride said:
Sweet! A Hakan has appeared! At least I know for sure I won't be last place on PSN side... ;)

notworksafe said:
Hakan sucks.

Signed, your pal:
tekkenreject.jpg

Also sign me up to get a whuppin.

notworksafe - Juri - notworksafe (PSN)

Nobody gonna break'a my slide! Nobody going to slow me down, I got to keep on oiling!

Zapages

GAF: Zapages
PSN: Zapages
SSF4AE: Ryu
is my best character that I am comfortable with. Although I can play others like Fei Long. But I will stick with Ryu for this. :)

PS: I suck/rusty, so please go easy on me. :)

Zapages said:
GAF: Zapages
PSN: Zapages
SSF4AE: Ryu
is my best character that I am comfortable with. Although I can play others like Fei Long. But I will stick with Ryu for this. :)

PS: I suck/rusty, so please go easy on me. :)
I hope someone beats you up for ignoring the format.

7 Slots left.

Zapages

AkumaHokoru said:
I hope someone beats you up for ignoring the format.

7 Slots left.

what format in the OP? Confused?

Sorry, then here you go:

PSN: Zapages - Ryu - Zapages

PS: I will definitely will get beat for sure. lol :D

Imm0rt4l

Seriously though, is there a GAF PSN plan for practicing this stuff?

I can play randoms, but I'd rather play with you guys when the game gets here.
theres sometimes a couple of us in the psn chat in evenings and we get some games in here and there.

Seriously though, is there a GAF PSN plan for practicing this stuff?

I can play randoms, but I'd rather play with you guys when the game gets here.
You have access to the PSN GAF Chat yet? As stated in the evening when games are going.

If not, you can add me Cloudius12 or someone else here and I'll invite you.

Cloudius12 said:
You have access to the PSN GAF Chat yet? As stated in the evening when games are going.

If not, you can add me Cloudius12 or someone else here and I'll invite you.

Okay thanks.

I don't know what all this PS Chat stuff is, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

Sorry Cloudius, was playing Warhawk. Kind of hard to chat. Damned PS3 and it's lack of cross game chat. :(

Ah well the Vita is a welcome sign of things to come down the road.

God's Beard said:
How about the PC ranbat being a separate ranbat so everyone can join 360/PS3 + PC? :)

That way it's like cross platform ranbats! :-o

Yes please, I'm in favor of this. This is a great way for those who don't have both systems to be able to play each other in a ranbat format. Without people already in the 360 or PS3 ranbat, the PC one may be a wasteland. So instead of just ditching it, I'd like to see the PC one be open to everybody even if they're already signed up for certain format already.

Rocwell

Ploid 3.0 said:
Just read a PM about this. I didn't get AE, hope to see some vids.
Ah, this is a good idea is there a way we can save the replays and get them to someone who can upload them to youtube?

The way I see it right now is the few who are clamoring for a ranbat on PC just want to play in more than 1 ranbat. while pc is a fine middle of the road you have to realize there arent nearly as many pc players as there are for both consoles.

vulva

I'd be down for psn side. That said, I'll be MIA for about 2 weeks starting next week (gone from 20th to aug 3 since I'm going to LA and then EVO)

PSN: vulva |Chun Li| tiimmay

Aedile

Aedile. Bison. HyperboreanExile (PSN).

Don't play much on PS3 anymore, but I don't mind being an extra warm body to get things moving along.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
if it's ok I'd like to switch my character from sagat to akuma. Xbl.

Corky - Akuma - Corcy100

Calibrated

Neo Member
Can I join this? Am I too late?!

XBL Gamer tag = Calibrated and I'd use Yang

Im in the UK so if I get a laggy connection to someone I'll forfeit the match seeing as most of you guys are probably USA.

Top Bottom