• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2 - SSF4:AE Signup Sheet

Calibrated you,re in. gunblade you're in. character change requests approved.
Gutabo is being moved to reserves as he has not told me what gamertag he is using.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
AkumaHokoru said:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE HAVE A FULL ROSTER.

BRAAAP BRAAAP

...sigh I'm going to lag against everybody :(, low-tier swedish ISP ftl.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Any interest in running 3SOE when that releases? :3

I was thinking about this, and starting registration now might save some time.
problem is you have people who will sign up but not buy the game

As you are aware character selection is now locked.

lets run some stats and pull some facts yeah? wont that be fun?

Most Picked: Cammy (buttcheeks EEEEVERYWHEEERE)
Least Picked: Dhalsim (1) Hakan (1) Ken(1)Gouken(1)Gen(1)
Xbox doesnt believe in: M.Bison (there are no bisons on the xbox side)
Sony doesnt believe in: Ken. (no wake up shinryuken shenanigans here)
Retaining Champions: 0 Xbox champ not playing. psn champ playing on xbox side guaranteed new champs.
Overused? nah: There are 3 yangs and 2 yuns in the entire ranbat...far less than everyone was expecting no?

I need one more thing before we get started. I need a Title icon for the cast so I can make the player roster pretty.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wow, Cammy is the most-picked. I thought everybody was gonna quit using her in AE, lolol.

Was thinking of taking her up (again) myself, actually. But not for ranbats!

AkumaHokoru said:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE HAVE A FULL ROSTER.

I think there is at least one person banned. How is that going to be handled?

Lyte Edge said:
Wow, Cammy is the most-picked. I thought everybody was gonna quit using her in AE, lolol.

Was thinking of taking her up (again) myself, actually. But not for ranbats!

I think there is at least one person banned. How is that going to be handled?
who is banned?

AkumaHokoru said:

Least Picked: Dhalsim (1) Hakan (1) Ken(1)
Xbox doesnt believe in: M.Bison (there are no bisons on the xbox side)
Retaining Champions: 0 Xbox champ not playing. psn champ playing on xbox side guaranteed new champs.
Overused? nah: There are 3 yangs and 2 yuns in the entire ranbat...far less than everyone was expecting no?

I need one more thing before we get started. I need a Title icon for the cast so I can make the player roster pretty.
Missing statistic man, Gen (1)

AkumaHokoru said:

Least Picked: Dhalsim (1) Hakan (1) Ken(1)Xbox doesnt believe in: M.Bison (there are no bisons on the xbox side)

I am representing the wake-up SRK like my life depends on it.

Nothing is starting until august this was already explained. I dont know if anyone has any contact with one of the 3 banned people but i give it till next week for them to join the irc channel before i go fishing for replacements.

I still dont have the titles so I guess the OP for the gaf ranbats is going to be ugly as shit. oh well.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
AkumaHokoru said:
Nothing is starting until august this was already explained. I dont know if anyone has any contact with one of the 3 banned people but i give it till next week for them to join the irc channel before i go fishing for replacements.

I still dont have the titles so I guess the OP for the gaf ranbats is going to be ugly as shit. oh well.

Titles and icons, now make it pretty.
They are like 8000px long.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13688812/sfaet&ib.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13688812/sfaet&ia.jpg

Chavelo

Hey, Kuma. Gonna have to back out of the ranbat due to not being able to play on the PSN. If there is any interest of a PC AE ranbat tho, I'm glad to help out/organizing that/join the group.

I can see that there are 32 people on the psn side, but the sf4 thread said that someone dropped out, so ill throw my name in the hat here

Onion_Relish
PSN: Hycran
Character, best bison - alternative, worst deejay (mash that fucking ultra 2 son)
Region, Canada West Coast

Onion_Relish said:
I can see that there are 32 people on the psn side, but the sf4 thread said that someone dropped out, so ill throw my name in the hat here

Onion_Relish
PSN: Hycran
Character, best bison - alternative, worst deejay (mash that fucking ultra 2 son)
Region, Canada West Coast

gonna gut you for ignoring the format

AkumaHokoru said:
gonna gut you for ignoring the format

im being gutted, but im number 1 on the list? I didn't ignore the format, i just thought i would make it easier for you to see my name and picks.

Onion_Relish - M.Bison - Hycran

what is this i dont even

Onion_Relish said:
im being gutted, but im number 1 on the list? I didn't ignore the format, i just thought i would make it easier for you to see my name and picks.

Onion_Relish - M.Bison - Hycran

what is this i dont even
as in im going to put my hand into your stomach and pull out your guts for the sun to see.

Also I am going to change the idea i had as editing the title thing is annoying so I'm going to use the security camera snapshot for each character and put their name next to it in some other not pretty but not completely ugly way.

AkumaHokoru said:
as in im going to put my hand into your stomach and pull out your guts for the sun to see.

I'm so pasty, that would probably be a good way to get a tan.
Now I just have to start practising tee hee, looking forward to the competition

Top Bottom