• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2 - SSF4:AE Signup Sheet

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
AkumaHokoru said:
The icons are not the same size...nor are the titles. the 4 new chars are smaller and clearer. annoying
So what does this mean, are you just going to complain about it? If you would like any help let me know.

itwasTuesday said:
So what does this mean, are you just going to complain about it? If you would like any help let me know.

Fair enough. If you are willing to help then just get me bigger versions of the 4 new character's barcode icon about 100x100 thats all i need.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
eryu_bc.png
oni_bc.png
yang_bc.png
yun_bc.png

source 1080p prnt scn from pc ae. Don't know how you are using these so I didn't crop the background out. If someone wants to break open the user_icon.eaf file, that would probably yield the best results.

itwasTuesday said:
eryu_bc.png
oni_bc.png
yang_bc.png
yun_bc.png

source 1080p prnt scn from pc ae. Don't know how you are using these so I didn't crop the background out. If someone wants to break open the user_icon.eaf file, that would probably yield the best results.

I try to trim the white border but i fail it. still thanks.

Solune

Sorry guys, especially Akuma. My PS3 died yesterday and are strapped for cash so I won't be able to replace until the price drop is announced maybe.

cHaotix8

hey akuma, does that mean I can take Solune's spot? If so my stuff is: PSN ID heyitschaotix character: Dudley name: cHaotix

cHaotix8 said:
hey akuma, does that mean I can take Solune's spot? If so my stuff is: PSN ID heyitschaotix character: Dudley name: cHaotix
welcome to the ranbats.
Working on the thread images now. Thread goes up this week ranbat matchups will officially start friday good luck to everyone. as for the people who got banned...well they can still read posts right? They are instructed to join the #GafRanbats IRC channel(actually I suggest everyone do this to help facilitate when matches can be played)

This first week has NO EFFECT on your overall ranking. it will be used to shuffle pools. I will also introduce the shuffle system for ranbat matchups in detail.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'm am both looking forward to the ranbats yet dreading them at the same time. I really hope my internet connection is going to hold up...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Corky said:
I'm am both looking forward to the ranbats yet dreading them at the same time. I really hope my internet connection is going to hold up...

Me too. If I notice I am a bother to other players with my god awful connection I might just concede one match. Nothing more annoying than playing SF underwater.

Professor Beef said:
It means that if you have a move that is projectile invincible, it'll beat Burn Kicks clean.

Ah! Thank you. Sorry didn't pick up on that initially. <= Incredibly thick skull, which makes me good at (losing at) fighting games. :p

Izuna

Banned
Could you remove me from this tournament? I'm going to be too busy and I don't want to hold all of the matches up.

Degen

ipitydatfu said:
certain punch button (cant remember)
down + PPP, also the way to cancel his 360+K move, as of AE (better have your EX buttons mapped!)

Professor Beef said:
Doesn't Hakan's Super go through them, too? Although it doesn't seem very practical...or accurate.
news to me if that's true. I can't remember that ever happening for me

I really tried to make Hakan work for a while... but man. I don't know how you put up with that guy, TTOB, but good luck

Degen said:
down + PPP, also the way to cancel his 360+K move, as of AE (better have your EX buttons mapped!)

news to me if that's true. I can't remember that ever happening for me

I really tried to make Hakan work for a while... but man. I don't know how you put up with that guy, TTOB, but good luck
I've seen it happen online (and I did it myself in an online match too!), so it definitely goes through projectiles. I'm mainly wondering if it goes high enough to be able to nab her out of a BK.

Although focusing through a fireball and then Supering through a second one is fun as FUCK online. I highly advise Hakan players to do it to scrub shotos online.

Degen said:

When you're covered in Hakan's oil, a burning spirit has naught but fuel for the flames!

Perhaps there's something of a masochistic streak at work too. :(

Top Bottom