• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
SIMing tonight, but it won't be until late, probably around 2-3 am EST so you guys have all day and night to get your games / trades in.

You going to be free at all tonight Soc? I've got EASHL playoffs but I should be free after 10-11 EST

PBY

Banned
Really would love to get my 2 games in- I think I have the Pens and Boston (Im Ottawa); let me know if you can play

Socreges

Banned
Yeeaahh that was the worst game ever, Schuey. Hiller must be hiding some kind of glove hand injury. That also affects his blocker hand.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeaahh that was the worst game ever, Schuey. Hiller must be hiding some kind of glove hand injury. That also affects his blocker hand.

Yeah, he was awful. There some funny hits with helmets coming. Pretty sure you had one shot that hit a helmet that was on the ice as well. I thought Benn had another goal near the end, Hiller was completely down and missed the net.

I know the feeling of having goalie issue. When I had Neimi he was not so good.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah, he was awful. There some funny hits with helmets coming. Pretty sure you had one shot that hit a helmet that was on the ice as well. I thought Benn had another goal near the end, Hiller was completely down and missed the net.

I know the feeling of having goalie issue. When I had Neimi he was not so good.
He's been fine for me otherwise.

And yeah your guys have to remember to use the strap.

Stat!

SIMing tonight, but it won't be until late, probably around 2-3 am EST so you guys have all day and night to get your games / trades in.

You going to be free at all tonight Soc? I've got EASHL playoffs but I should be free after 10-11 EST

Can you sim Sunday or something? I haven't had the chance to finish up my guys like Blinding and Coldplay. I've got EASHL playoffs too :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can you sim Sunday or something? I haven't had the chance to finish up my guys like Blinding and Coldplay. I've got EASHL playoffs too :p
Sorry man, like Socreges said vote was 5-2, I've got to go with the majority.

theRizzle

I don't think either of those guys are really around to be honest. I tried to get Coldplay to play for 4 days last time and he hasn't contacted me at all about our game this time.

He hasn't even posted in this thread since his post saying he would take the Sharks, so you really aren't missing any games.

Sorry guys, I've been absent for a few days (FIFA took over :[ )

If people need to play me tomorrow, then I can make myself about.

theRizzle

Won all 3 simmed games, which is nice but lost Kulemin for a week or so.

Haven't peeked at my sched yet but anyone that needs to play CHI, let me know what time is good. I'll be available all night tonight (except for a few hours around dinner) and all day tomorrow until about 8pm EST.

MacAttack

Rizzle ill be on after 8.

I also have games against:

Foreign Jackass
Schuey
ColdPlay

Tonight is the best night for me but there's a chance we can get them in tomorrow. Sunday is the last day of this sim period and I won't be available all day.

Phthisis

All my games are against humans: RIZZLE, COLDPLAY, ACES, SMILEY, CAKEBOSS

PM me when you're available and we'll get our games in.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Rizzle ill be on after 8.

I also have games against:

Foreign Jackass
Schuey
ColdPlay

Tonight is the best night for me but there's a chance we can get them in tomorrow. Sunday is the last day of this sim period and I won't be available all day.

I might be able to play late tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All my games are against humans: RIZZLE, COLDPLAY, ACES, SMILEY, CAKEBOSS

PM me when you're available and we'll get our games in.

YOUUUUUU again. I won't be on today at all (unless you're on at like 1am PST...), but possibly sometime this weekend, not sure yet. I have to play BUF, NSH (2x), DAL, STL, LA.

So... Ducky, Soc (2x), Aces and Phthisis.

beanman25

IF anyone plays Vancouver tonight, shoot me a message. After the baseball game ends, I'll be on for a couple of hours.

Blinding

I don't think either of those guys are really around to be honest

Excuse me?

If anyone has any games against me, feel free to drop me a PM, though it'd be preferred you message me on Live about it. I haven't checked this weeks schedule yet so I have no clue who I have games against.

Top Bottom