• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Really, this game has no calendar in the GM connected shit?

And lol, one of my dmen is injured for 45 games.

Oh wow, didn't know it'd get that long :lol. Also, there's a schedule to the right in the homescreen? Not sure if you can see who you're playing past the assigned time period though

theRizzle

Oh hey, Rizzle has Hagelin AGAIN. Looks like talks won't be happening. D:

He is definitely available. Probably moreso in the sim league than here, but still available.

I didn't particularly like your last offer but I was house sitting all weekend and not able to get on my Xbox and have a better look at your team to give you a counter offer. I'll get a chance to hop on later and let you know then.

RS4-

Oh wow, didn't know it'd get that long :lol. Also, there's a schedule to the right in the homescreen? Not sure if you can see who you're playing past the assigned time period though

Yeah afaik you can only see whats on the right, nothing about past results or upcoming games.

I think in the sim league I have another player gone for 30 games.

theRizzle

Still have games against Nashville and Pitt. Just let me know when works for you.

edit: Also gg to Jonsson. I managed to put 31 shots on his goalie but he only let in 2 goals. Surprise starter (to me at least) James Reimer put up a shutout to get us the W. He is going to have to play like that for at least 10 more games because Varlamov is out with an ankle injury, which is unfortunate since he had a great start to the season so far.

Milly79

He is definitely available. Probably moreso in the sim league than here, but still available.

I didn't particularly like your last offer but I was house sitting all weekend and not able to get on my Xbox and have a better look at your team to give you a counter offer. I'll get a chance to hop on later and let you know then.

That's cool man. Just let me know.

Still have games against Nashville and Pitt. Just let me know when works for you.

edit: Also gg to Jonsson. I managed to put 31 shots on his goalie but he only let in 2 goals. Surprise starter (to me at least) James Reimer put up a shutout to get us the W. He is going to have to play like that for at least 10 more games because Varlamov is out with an ankle injury, which is unfortunate since he had a great start to the season so far.

I wish Reimer would play like that in the real NHL lol, gg

theRizzle

Tell me about it. Never thought I'd say this last year, but I'd be happy just seeing Reimer play at all this year. No hockey is a bummer.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish Reimer would play like that in the real NHL lol, gg

If I were you I'd hope he does NOT play AT ALL in the NHL, because that'd mean you found someone more suitable for 1a to put in goal. And god knows you need that. We have this really good goalie we want to trade, you know?

I love this game ....but man, I'm getting frustrated as hell.

Goalies seem way too good, so I'll have the majority of shooting chances but have no idea how to actually beat the goalie. Had a match earlier in UT where I had double the amount of shots but nothing converted despite trying long range/close range/rebounds - i dunno :|

I wish I knew when to change in game tactics like forecheck/neutral zone too, if someone could help me it'd be much appreciated.

But....awesome fun nonetheless - I'm down for a game soon if anyone needs to play Philly.

Mac: You around in the next couple of hours? Late here but I'm up again so can play :]

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Woooow controller died at the end there mac when Spezza had the open net :lol :lol GG anyways. Lots of good hits.

Phthisis

MIN: let me know when you want to play.

STL: I have two games against you this scheduling period. Want to knock them out tonight?

RS4-

Man, got 5 games against the following:

- Pens
- Canes
- Sens x 2
- Flyers

Let me know when you guys want to play

Man, got 5 games against the following:

- Pens
- Canes
- Sens x 2
- Flyers

Let me know when you guys want to play

You up for playing Flyers now?

Good game mac, you deserved to win that - still struggling to convert those chances and you dominated for the majority :p

Edit: Playing DokterrHouse next.

Red_Man

Send a request to the league "Neogaf Versus League" and I'll accept you tonight.

MacAttack

Woooow controller died at the end there mac when Spezza had the open net :lol :lol GG anyways. Lots of good hits.

I didn't know if you were showing me mercy there because it was the end of the game. :lol

Game 1 Recap: 3-1 Final Mtl over Ana. Two Malkin goals in the first set the tone early as Anaheim tried to play conservatively against the offensive minded Habs team. The Ducks got a late goal by Antoine Vermette on a breakaway in the third to make this game look closer than it was. Hopefully the return of Tavares to my lineup next week will add some much needed scoring punch.

Game 2 Recap: 2-1 Final in OT Ana over Philly. The Ducks took this one in front of a raucous crowd in Philadelphia. Ana scored early with a cross crease goal after slipping past the Philly D. The hitting picked up in the second and third as the Flyers popped in a rebound in front of Mike Smith late in the period to send it to overtime. After trading multiple chances in the OT, Simon Gagne was able to dig the puck out of the corner and put home the game winner by jamming his own rebound past Tuuka Rask with 15 seconds remaining.

Good games Ravensmash and Red_Man.

Red_Man

I didn't know if you were showing me mercy there because it was the end of the game. :lol
Haha nope, my controller kept turning off for some reason there. I was surprised by that snipe of yours by, Vermette I think? Good stuff.

MacAttack

Haha nope, my controller kept turning off for some reason there. I was surprised by that snipe of yours by, Vermette I think? Good stuff.
Was it Vermette? I couldn't remember if it was him or the Russian guy. I wish we had access to the game stats in the gm hub. I'll have to write up my recaps while I'm still in the post-game menu.

Now that I think of it, your right it was Vermette and he is pretty good.

RS4-

You up for playing Flyers now?

Good game mac, you deserved to win that - still struggling to convert those chances and you dominated for the majority :p

Edit: Playing DokterrHouse next.

Oh man, ggs. Close one too. I thought I was going to regret not burying those three or so chances with a few mins left in the 3rd. Damn scramble resulted in like two posts and a sprawling goalie.

Oh man, ggs. Close one too. I thought I was going to regret not burying those three or so chances with a few mins left in the 3rd. Damn scramble resulted in like two posts and a sprawling goalie.

Yeah, very close! good game indeed, need to work on my passing definitely haha

Yeah it was getting sloppy for both of us in that first period haha. I was like...damn.

But your second goal was amazing, completely annihilated my defence! I'm too eager in trying to take down people on the rush I think D: haha

Anyone else needing to play Philly, I'll be around tomorrow.

Red_Man

But your second goal was amazing, completely annihilated my defence! I'm too eager in trying to take down people on the rush I think D: haha

Anyone else needing to play Philly, I'll be around tomorrow.

Pretty sure I do, I'm Montreal.

Milly79

Rizzle, I rejected your offer. Sorry, Wilson is my favorite player and won't move. If that's what it takes for Hagelin, I'll pass.

Red_Man

Sorry Schuey I'm on the phone, if you're still on when I'm done we can play, don't wait for me though

Top Bottom