• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I accepted you and you already picked Buffalo, so leave the league and reapply as Detroit.

Phthisis

Anyone looking for goalie prospects? I've got a bunch of them with at least 3 star potential. Looking for some forward help, mainly a swing 2nd/3rd line center.

Stat!

Gg Aces. After I got that tying goal I tried to keep it and get to OT then got lazy lol.

lol that was crazy intense. Great game.

Led 1-0 for the entire game. 1:06 left in the third, you score. Then 20 seconds later, I get a breakway and score.

20 seconds later, I seal it. Can't believe you injured Briere, my top guy. :(

I'll be honest, I'm kinda happy because when the EA servers were down so I spent 30 minutes practicing breakaways for EASHL. All for something!

Socreges

Banned
GG, Rizzle. That wasn't luck btw. You deserved that game. I'm pretty terrible still, though there were some things I did do better in this one. Felt like I was in it for the most part.

3-game point streak!

lol that was crazy intense. Great game.

Led 1-0 for the entire game. 1:06 left in the third, you score. Then 20 seconds later, I get a breakway and score.

20 seconds later, I seal it. Can't believe you injured Briere, my top guy. :(

I'll be honest, I'm kinda happy because when the EA servers were down so I spent 30 minutes practicing breakaways for EASHL. All for something!

Ah I somehow forgot about us playing, sorry. Tomorrow!

Cake Boss

Banned
Good game Rev.

God damn I am going to have to use the free agency to patch up this depleted roster. Good thing I got detroits deep prospect pool.

Red_Man

Good game Rev.

God damn I am going to have to use the free agency to patch up this depleted roster. Good thing I got detroits deep prospect pool.
I've got depth at all positions, if you're interested in a guy like C. Stewart or Fisher just PM me with a deal, I'm more interested in prospects and picks as of now, but might do roster player trade.

Stat!

Is there anyone up for some casual friendly games? Either random teams or friendly games in HUT?

GT is ACES11

Also, Vis and Ravensmash. Get our games on?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good game against you, too. I really like how NHL 13 plays out. Feels like real hockey for once.

I'll still be on for like 15-30min waiting for someone (CBJ, OTT, NJD) to get on. When was the sim date again?

Won't be on for another few hours, sorry

Is there anyone up for some casual friendly games? Either random teams or friendly games in HUT?

GT is ACES11

Also, Vis and Ravensmash. Get our games on?

if your still on we can play our game tonight ACES

Foreign Jackass (COL), anytime in the next 3 days except Sunday afternoon I should be available to play as well

theRizzle

Hey Coldplay619, will you be able to play in about 90 minutes?

Otherwise I can only do it sometime during the day tomorrow.

Smiley90

I can be on any time today, let me know about playing. Blinding, antti?

Red_Man

I'm gone all weekend, so just FYI I'm moving the schedule forward Sunday night, so get your trades and games in before then. Anyone that has games against me (Montreal), I'll be able to play Sunday night.

Smiley90

Hoooly you guys weren't joking. 4-1 for antti after 2 periods, I'm doing my hardest not to let this escalate too much, but he has like 80% posession :lol. Wow.

7-1 to end it lol.

Antti

Hoooly you guys weren't joking. 4-1 for antti after 2 periods, I'm doing my hardest not to let this escalate too much, but he has like 80% posession :lol. Wow.

7-1 to end it lol.

Hahah, good game, buddy! Some shots of mine went in from bad angles, so the score seems too high.

If OTT or NJD are on I can play.

Derek Stepan is on the trading block. I will only accept center back. Shoot me with an offer.

Swance

Neo Member

7-1 to end it lol.

iSDNJiyPQOMcf.gif

Top Bottom