• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFHL Versus League - NHL 13 GM Connected (x360)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol good game, Niemi is the worst.

That was a hilariously bad goal to win in OT LOL. I shot and the puck bounced UP from UNDERNEATH Niemi's skate? the fuck? also, 6 out of those 7 goals were rebounds that went in, weren't they? our goalies suck lol. but gg.:D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That was a hilariously bad goal to win in OT LOL. I shot and the puck bounced UP from UNDERNEATH Niemi's skate? the fuck? also, 6 out of those 7 goals were rebounds that went in, weren't they? our goalies suck lol. but gg.:D

Yeah. Niemi has done that shit to me a few times. Crawford directing the puck right to my guy was bad too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah. Niemi has done that shit to me a few times. Crawford directing the puck right to my guy was bad too.

Was a great game apart from the lag and the goalie performance though. Back and forth, then me scoring with 2mins left in the game, then you tieing with ONE minute left in the game, and then me scoring with 20secs left in OT :lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Was a great game apart from the lag and the goalie performance though. Back and forth, then me scoring with 2mins left in the game, then you tieing with ONE minute left in the game, and then me scoring with 20secs left in OT :lol

Yep, good stuff.

Red, just message me on Xbox when you are off the phone.

PBY

Banned
I'm watching the kids during the day, so it's not ideal but if we have to I might be able to squeeze a game in.
Kk, no worries- ill try to push stuff around and be there @ 8.

Edit- actually scratch that, I have a dinner I totally forgot about, can't push that back- will prob run from7-10. Outside of that im free All day except I have class from 1030-2.

Couple of tight games between me and Visualizer. Won the first in a shootout after he tied it late, and the second game went to OT as well before Curtis Glencross scored with 0.7 seconds left. Really epic stuff.

You're a terror with that poke check.

EDIT- Here's the goal: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/135760682

gg's indeed

The funny part is that me and Phthisis were trying to make a deal before last weekend that would have sent Glencross my way, and the fucker decides to score 3 goals in 2 games against me tonight, including the GWG with less than 2 seconds left in OT in the 2nd game...

I'm disappointed because I feel like I beat myself tonight in both games. I got caught out with a ridiculous default forecheck & neutral zone strategy in the 1st game that cost me an early goal and you attacked my only slow defensemen with success in the 2nd game and beat him for 2 goals who I didn't know was such a liability. I made adjustments on the strategy on the fly and cleaned that up and my sloth defensemen has been demoted to the 3rd line now. I just gotta get sharper on offense and go on a little streak. It was at least good that I got 2 points out of my awful performances tonight.

Stat!

I just took over Dallas. I'm up for many games.

Vinny Lecavalier (86) is on the block for a centre or speedy wing.

Nabokov is also on the block. So is WillieMitchell (81)

I'm also looking for a cheap 3rd pairing d-man.

I need St. Louis, Philly, New York for playing partners. GT is ACES11 (though I think I have RS4, Vis but I need ravensmash)

I just took over Dallas. I'm up for many games.

Vinny Lecavalier (86) is on the block for a centre or speedy wing.

Nabokov is also on the block. So is WillieMitchell (81)

I'm also looking for a cheap 3rd pairing d-man.

I need St. Louis, Philly, New York for playing partners. GT is ACES11 (though I think I have RS4, Vis but I need ravensmash)

i can play pretty much any night but Thurs, I think you might be the last game of the week for me

Phthisis

gg's indeed

The funny part is that me and Phthisis were trying to make a deal before last weekend that would have sent Glencross my way, and the fucker decides to score 3 goals in 2 games against me tonight, including the GWG with less than 2 seconds left in OT in the 2nd game...

I'm disappointed because I feel like I beat myself tonight in both games. I got caught out with a ridiculous default forecheck & neutral zone strategy in the 1st game that cost me an early goal and you attacked my only slow defensemen with success in the 2nd game and beat him for 2 goals who I didn't know was such a liability. I made adjustments on the strategy on the fly and cleaned that up and my sloth defensemen has been demoted to the 3rd line now. I just gotta get sharper on offense and go on a little streak. It was at least good that I got 2 points out of my awful performances tonight.

You could have won both of those games easy. You played me really tight, really good defensively, didn't let me get any sort of a cycle going except for the first period of the first game (and you killed the 4-3 PP in OT masterfully). Honestly, I felt like I got lucky in both. My third and fourth lines are so slow and unskilled, you kept exploiting them... Outside of Glencross and Pominville (who is a beast), I definitely think I was outplayed. And lol at anyone predicting the offensive powerhouse that is Nick Schultz would have scored on a breakway.

Stat!

I haven't played versus in 13. Anyone want to play a couple practice games with me?

Can we do a scrimmage with our team? Or anyone just up for some friendly games? My GT is ACES11

MacAttack

Game 1: Ana-2 Ott-1 Duncan Keith logged over 40 minutes in a heroic effort in a tight game that could have gone either way.

Game 2: Ana-3 Tor-0 Thanks to Jonsson for being patient w/ me because my disc froze twice before we could start the game. When the game started the Leafs had a hard time with the physical play of the Ducks as they dished out 14 punishing hits. The Ducks pulled away in the third netting two goals past Josh Harding who stopped 32 of the 35 shots he faced. The scoring was capped off by Simon Gagnes' second goal of the night on a penalty shot.

Antti

Try to catch me (PIT) on Thursday/Friday. I'll get all the games played then.

EDIT: Obviously my apologies to whoever it was that sent me an invite and I couldn't play. Let's get it done tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm good to play our game whenever tonight Schuey, just lemme know when you're up for it.

Top Bottom