• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

Had three tickets for Beyonce in my basket, but they were as far back in the arena as you could get. Fuck that, I'll just watch the blu-ray.

One site accidentally leaked (and sold) tickets for extra dates though. I'll try again when they go on sale.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Kate Bush's song 'Bertie' is lovely.

Here comes the sunshine
Here comes that son of mine
Here comes the everything
Here's a song and a song for him

Sweet kisses
Three wishes
Lovely Bertie

The most wilful
The most beautiful
The most truly fantastic smile
I've ever seen

Sweet kisses
Three wishes
Lovely Bertie

You bring me so much joy
And then you bring me
More joy

PRETTY HURTS

What a religious experience.

That video.

Those closing lines.

Are you happy with yourself, Pop-GAF?

When you're lying in your bed, can you say you're happy with yourself?

Damn, B.

Dylan and Cole are such nerds. Dudes talk about Pokemon all the time and Animal crossing. The stanning for Nintenflop is shameful. He's nude pic? Not nude enough.. No no honey

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Having a momenT to Jealous

I wish that you were me
So you could feel this feeling
I never broke one promise, and I know when you're not honest
Now you got me yelling that's because I'm jealous

52b0f867.gif
relatable and humancé
52b0f867.gif

Having a momenT to Jealous

I wish that you were me
So you could feel this feeling
I never broke one promise, and I know when you're not honest
Now you got me yelling that's because I'm jealous

52b0f867.gif
relatable and humancé
52b0f867.gif

Me too.. I had a moment at

Sometimes I wanna walk in your shoes
Do the type of things that Ill never ever do
So I take one look in the mirror
And I say to myself
Baby girl you can't survive like this..

bgc7-judi-uglycry.gif

Redhood

Did I spot a bruised and battered gaga in Haunted video?

Luvin the album. Beyonce's best work so far. XO and Haunted are epic.

It's what you do
It's what you see
I know if I'm haunting you
You must be haunting me

Very nice video editing in Grown Woman video. It looks like they are really singing those lyrics.

JCX

I saw in one of the many Beyonce think pieces that this album is only part 1? Also forgot about the while lip-syncing scandal.

royalan

Oh boo you two.

There are only two PopGaffers who consistently manage to drag me. And like hell will I ever admit who they are. *.*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mumei and Godel. The sky is blue and the grass is green and Lotus still flopped.
iWpeaWzPiiSId.gif

EDIT: Mumei is even more right. Koodo drags anything effortlessly.

"Stop making a big deal
Outta the little things
Cuz I got big deals
And I got little things

But all I'm really asking for is you"

Y'all are outrageous for saying Ms. Aubrey ruined that song. It needed a beautiful duet and them together was perfect.

jbug617

Banned
Beyonce breaks iTunes records.
BEY-TUNES: Beyonce has broken iTunes' one-week sales record in three days, moving more than 618k digital copies of her self-titled "visual album," the explicit and clean versions of which continue to hold the #1 and #2 spots on the online store, respectively. Beyonce also broke the worldwide iTunes first-week record. It's a huge end-of-year coup for Columbia chief Rob Stringer and his team, and for Sony Music ruler Doug Morris, who supported the release plan that the megastar and Stringer developed. For details about that plan, see the item below; stand by for further updates. (12/16a)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not bad for a heritage act has-been with no music career left who's scared to release a new album in 2013 because of the competition from Miley, Gaga, Katy and Eminem.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
A "coup" is the best possible way to describe this kind of slayage. The bitch straight up took over.

I don't know, this feels much closer to the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki than it does to a coup. An enormous explosion followed by unconditional surrender.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Or any of her contemporaries. But yes let's keep on picking on one of them, as if she is contractually obligated to obliterate sales records at all times. lol

I didn't wanna compare her to singles artists like Britney or Katy or Miley as the Monsters would call them, so I compared her to an album artist, as the Monsters would call Gaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom