• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
LORD. HAVE. MERCY.
when is Gaga going to arrive? I've sat through An hour and 40 something of this tripe I can barely hang on any more!! Pure torture

Trigger

LORD. HAVE. MERCY.
when is Gaga going to arrive? I've sat through An hour and 40 something of this tripe I can barely hang on any more!! Pure torture

It's so awful.
i93xo4Q.png

Owww Gaga... But Xtina looking F L A W L E S S... No shade here.

But there was no outclassing Gaga at her own song.

Roy, what was you listening too. Xtina did not drag Lady Gaga, not even by a stretch. They were both on par. Xtina just did the usual. High notes, strong adlibing, etc.

But for real for real. It was pretty good. When Xtina came in, that was the best part but i felt Gaga was not about to have her completely upstage her. Decent. Xtina looked amazing making Gaga look like an old school teacher... And now for Tessanne to win... If she doesn't...

ibqxONhLvptJik.gif

I'm gonna be rewatching that performance so much I swear. Two of the most iconic and empowering females of the past decade slaying the stage together. It doesn't happen often.

If Beyonce was there too I'm pretty sure I would just combust into fairy dust.

^ THAT PIC NOOOOOOOO

I'm gonna be rewatching that performance so much I swear. Two of the most iconic and empowering females of the past decade slaying the stage together. It doesn't happen often.

^ THAT PIC NOOOOOOOO

I feel like I've witnesses one of the greatest moments in history XD.

YES!

I love that part of the performance. SO FIERCE.

Seriously, get rid of R. Kelly and replace him with Christina. This song needs to smash. Just imagine a video with a lesbian plotline. The straights would eat that up.

it could have been the conclusion of the telephone trilogy ;___;

Mumei

^ THAT PIC NOOOOOOOO

Did you not hear how often they became inaudible, or completely lost their support at the end of phrases? And occasionally I wasn't sure if I was hearing either of them singing or just the back-up tape.

It does highlight how similar their voices actually are, though.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
THAT was worth waiting for. As usual my girl Gaga delivered <3 and even though I normally can't stand Christina, I vote they dump R. "Alleged Assault" Kelly's song-ruining part of DWUW and replace it with Christina's.

xaosslug

how would the pop landscape change if Xtina+Gaga became a thing? Like, they teamed-up to become a super pop duo for an album + tour + variety show?

T3ImghQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom