• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean

izE91raTkORS.gif

I'm screaming and yodeling all at the sane time

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vocally they were just ok. At times sounded almost gibberish and finishing words in some cases were hard for em. It was a decent performance.

Never reaching Perra and Swift levels of bad.

royalan

Gaga needs to release the song with Christina now!

I agree.

Besides the fact that the song becomes more interesting when sung between two women, Christina just sounds better on the song than R Kelly. Not to mention, Christina's presence on the song will do a lot more for it.

Well Do What U Want was destined to be a Christina song; it has every making of one. lol

But yeah, I love that performance. Also loved that Christina stayed true to her platinum glam while Gaga went for that signature boxy silhouette with the blonde bangs. Iconic looks.

And yeah at one point they just started grunting in unison but Christina playing back up didn't work consistently with Gaga riffing in the chorus. Gaga did better overall though, but that shouldn't be surprising seeing as it's her song.

The champagne moment in the end though, I can't. Is this the official beginning of the Fighters/Monsters alliance??

#Justice4Bionic&ARTPOP

royalan

Well Do What U Want was destined to be a Christina song; it has every making of one. lol

But yeah, I love that performance. Also loved that Christina stayed true to her platinum glam while Gaga went for that signature boxy silhouette with the blonde bangs. Iconic looks.

And yeah at one point they just started grunting in unison but Christina playing back up didn't work consistently with Gaga riffing in the chorus. Gaga did better overall though, but that shouldn't be surprising seeing as it's her song.

The champagne moment in the end though, I can't. Is this the official beginning of the Fighters/Monsters alliance??

#Justice4Bionic&ARTPOP

Pfft...Christina sang her verse much better than Gaga.

I also screamed at the tv when she took the "what you want with my baw-dy" DOWN instead of up.

Overall, I think that Christina remained the more consistent throughout the performance. She was cool, sensual and confident. Whereas Gaga kinda fell apart and turned into a grunting mess by the end.

However, I think it was a good performance from both girls...and even I'll agree that it highlighted how surprisingly similar their voices are.

I keep watching the performance and I'm slayed each time.

My bones hurt from all the shows
But, we don't feel the pain because we're pros

I want a remix so badly.

It was iconic in the sense that both women were able to squash a stupid beef on stage in the only way a diva can and that by doing a duet. It was classy and very uplifting for once. If only more women can be like this, it would be amazing, and women can finally be a force to be reckon with in the music industry.

In terms of the performance itself. It was okay for me. Xtina slayed when she came in an Gaga started off good. It was an equal showing so to me, there wasn't that much of a difference. Good nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom