• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm kind of excited about what nicki does next tbh. she's had some incredibly high points (monster ft. kanye west, jay-z, rick ross and bon iver, slayships, pound the alarm).

Majmun

It came after Uncharted 2 which was a very good game. And some of the gameplay segments sucked in U3 and made replaying the game a chore. I hated the barfight and the overlong chase scenes. The desert scene was amazing at first, but the second time it bored me.

Uncharted 2 is the better game. People just had too high expectations for U3.

Majmun

Infinite was a borefest.

Did ANY of the trilogies this gen maintain their quality by the end?

Most seemed to fizzle out by the third game.

Yeah, I can't think of any. Gears of War and Assassin's Creed also became stale. That's why we need new IP's all the time.

I'm glad Naughty Dog released The Last of jesUs, and Ubisoft's Watch Dogs seems pretty interesting as well. I'm kinda done with Uncharted, AssCreed and Gears tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Y'all can stay bothered at Infinite. The world was amazing and the Voxophones were touching. And most of the criticism levelled at the gameplay can be levelled at a lot of games.

Uncharted 3 was excellenT, maybe not as good as Uncharted 2 but still great.

Trilogies 'fizzling out' is hardly a flaw possessed only of games. Lots of movie trilogies peak with the second part, too.

botty

Banned
You can tell when mumei is stanning someone when he follows their chart performance.

i'm kind of excited about what nicki does next tbh. she's had some incredibly high points (monster ft. kanye west, jay-z, rick ross and bon iver, slayships, pound the alarm).

I hope you are vocal when she delivers music this time.

i9xX9nclAOPTX.gif

Majmun

Beyonce at the New York screening talking about her new album

- People (record label suits) didn't seem interested in the visual album concept, so she started her own company. Her dad tought her much. The Hag inspired her.
- She's not here for #1 singles. She wants people to enjoy the whole album.
- She was very insecure when she launched the project, afraid that people wouldn't like it.

There's also talk about her new team and production process of the album. She seems so humble.

royalan

Ugh, I'm trying to get into Lorde's album, but I just can't. There's only so much "I'M NOT ONE OF THE POPULAR KIDS!" whining that I can take...

DMeisterJ

Banned
The AIWFCIY parody was actually put up at a good time, I wonder if it will go viral and FINALLY make the song go #1 on the Hot 100 as it so richly deserves.

And just like you I can't be scared
And just like you I hope I'm spared
But it's tough love
I know you feel it in the air
Even the babies know it's there
Tough love

iVjzMhPGucLDE.gif

They couldn't break us down

Mumei

You can tell when mumei is stanning someone when he follows their chart performance.

Pfft. You can tell when I'm stanning when I post it. I almost always check. ;)

The AIWFCIY parody was actually put up at a good time, I wonder if it will go viral and FINALLY make the song go #1 on the Hot 100 as it so richly deserves.

It'll never happen. It only has ~50 million airplay and will probably peak around 60 - 65 million like it usually does.

Majmun

I'm trying to take a break from BEYONCÉ. The album has now over 500 plays. And only the lord knows how many times I've listened to it in the car and watched the video's

I've been slayed a bit too hard. Need a break

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh, Gags and Xtina did a performance together and there's a rumoured collab? ow interesting. The performance was iconic ofc but I didn't think much of it, Gaga seems to struggle doing DWUW live. Where is the video too? It's been like two months

Zutroy

Superpower is good. No Angel is the only song I skip.

Also results from the mistaken link earlier. I'm a Brit but apparently I speak most like a Hawaiian or New Yorker. Seems an odd mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom