• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Unless something unexpected happens Timber will go #1 next week. It is building too large of a lead on itunes.

Better song than the current #1 by quite a margin.

--

The Lady Gags version of DWUW without Mr Piss is kinda a flop. Without the "We don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" part, it falls flat. Oh well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bc1x0tvCcAANu1k.jpg

Emeli sis....
ed2305b7.png

My first album to buy in 2014 shall be Angel Haze "Dirty Gold". What kind of slayage?

Nemesis_

Kelis is set to release her new album, 'Food', on April 28, 2014.

The R'n'B singer has signed to UK based experimental label Ninja Tune for the release. Pitchfork reports that a press release for the LP calls it "a soul record that's as raw and alternative as it is classic."

It was previously reported that Kelis would be releasing the album this September, following the debut of the track 'Jerk Ribs'. The follow-up to 2010's 'Flesh Tone' has been produced by TV On The Radio's Dave Sitek, who also worked on Beady Eye's forthcoming second album, 'BE'.

Last year Kelis premiered the song 'Distance', which was produced by Magnetic Man's Skream. It is not known if this will feature on her sixth album. Kelis spoke to NME at last summer's Isle Of Wight Festival and opened up about her progress in writing her new album, saying she was "midway" through the project. She explained: "I'm sort of midway I guess. It's exciting though, it's more electro, it's a little deeper and darker."

Flesh Tone was a religious experience, get excited.

ibyRlI5Vc8X8bg.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The new version of DWUW isnt even available on UK itunes, damn mess.

Happy new year, may 2014 be good for you and your faves, and I hope your hangover isnt as bad as mine

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh, her directorial debut? Loved it, really fun video and she looked amazing too.
I didn't think much of this being a single, but I think it has potential

Nebula

I can't handle all this title change.

Also Ariana is fantastic. Thanks to Leona Lewis for posting in that thread in off topic.

Matt_

IcPg78zR.jpeg

Rih's new twitter picture is pretty awful
Did she get a hand tattoo?

Matt_

It's a shame you're not enjoying it, I'm finding it great atm, album of the year*
2014 of course

Matt_

Which are your faves from there?

I'm still digesting but Sing About Me, A Tribe Called Red, White Lies and Crown so far
I really really liked new york when it first came out but I'm kinda tired of it now

Cynosure

35 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera) 0.2014

rise up remix rise this is the beginning

iv4E0l5XC1lF4.gif

i hope it gets radio play :dancehall:

I think the studio recording is great, but there are parts of the live performance I like much more
-xtina's out of sync "my body" in the 2nd chorus
-xtina's belt at the end of the bridge

How do you guys feel about MTV's New Albums We Want To Hear In 2014 list?

I agree with these ones:

2.) A New Adele Album:

6.) A New Christina Aguilera Album

7.) A New Gwen Stefani Solo Album:

8.) A New Hilary Duff Album:

9.) A New debut Evanescence Amy Lee Album:

12.) A New Robyn Album:

I bolded the ones I want to happen the most. The chances of a new album from Gwen Stefani or an album by Amy Lee in 2014 are very slim though.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Madonna's releasing a new album at some point in 2014 right? That's all I want this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom