• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Driver roll up the partition on this truck
Over there I swear I saw Daddy look at me
Handprints and footprints on my guitar
Handprints and good grips all on my notebook
Private show with the music blasting
He like to call me TayTay when we get to this brunch
Coca Cola drip, talk that gossip
Chauffer driving on the rain trying not to crash

Trying to use the Tay bible of writing was a challange here (Bey Impact)

Styles

The dirtiest she will ever get in her songs are these lines in Treacherous: "I'll do anything you say, if you say it with your hands/And I'd be smart to walk away, but you're quicksand." And even then she was quite hesitant to add them in the final cut. If it weren't for Dan Wilson it probably wouldn't have made it. She made the right call by leaving it in, though. It's become my favourite song on Red.

iMRUpws6n3fqG.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

YODELLING

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #DEAD #ICANT my whole family is dying at this right now.

Qazaq

Banned
As hilarious as that Vine is, from their Wikipedia page...

They were signed by Columbia Records in 1997 by the name of Destiny's Child with Beyoncé and Kelly as the lead singers, LaTavia and LeToya performed harmony, background, and occasional lead. In 1998, Destiny's Child released their self-titled debut album Destiny's Child. The singles were "No, No, No" featuring Wyclef Jean and "With Me". Their song "Get on the Bus" featuring Timbaland (which was released as a single in Europe) was on the Why Do Fools Fall in Love soundtrack. Destiny's Child toured as an opening act on TLC's FanMail Tour and Christina Aguilera's debut tour.

This is too good. I can't.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wherearemahdragonz gives me young Meryl Streep teas. I like it.

Still too much time to wait for her Death Becomes Her era and way more for The Devils Wears Prada era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UoOFsPCUM

Gaga performing Poker Face acoustically, pretty recent. Watching this I feel like I'm looking at Gaga in 40 years, and it makes me really happy for some reason, lol. Just this old glamorous drag queen with a dusty old wig and some sequins, schmoozing with an audience in a cabaret setting. I can see her getting over the top 40 radio grind and becoming this kind of cult figure (like Bette or Cyndi) with a specific legion of fans, and all she really cares about is catering to them. It's kind of bittersweet. This woman was born to perform and she'll be doing it 'til her last breath. <3

Wherearemydragons giving me Zoey teas.... Where's your witch hat miss? Your so pretty!

Thanks sis <3 you're making me blush *.*

Hay dere

tumblr_mxmakynlJ11rrb9xco8_250.gif

Wherearemahdragonz gives me young Meryl Streep teas. I like it.

Still too much time to wait for her Death Becomes Her era and way more for The Devils Wears Prada era.

Waiting for my Oscar tbh

PercheD for her Doubt era personally.

She better werk that nun's habit.

I do go to a Catholic university.... :eyes:

Bladenic

But let's take a moment to remember this iconic classic.

And do I love you my oh my
Yeh river deep, mountain high
If I lost you would I cry
Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby

Go319

Stefan™;95644330 said:
Taylor Swift is the first female to out all their stadium shows in Australia:

2 Taylor Swift, Guy Sebastian, Neon Trees Etihad Stadium Melbourne, Australia Dec. 14, 2013
$4,547,250 47,257 / 47,257 1 / 1
3 Taylor Swift, Guy Sebastian, Neon Trees Allianz Stadium Sydney, Australia Dec. 4, 2013
$4,096,060 40,930 / 40,930 1 / 1
4 Taylor Swift, Guy Sebastian, Neon Trees Suncorp Stadium Brisbane, Australia Dec. 7, 2013
$3,895,810 38,907 / 38,907 1 / 1
5 Taylor Swift, Neon Trees Vector Arena Auckland, New Zealand Nov. 29-Dec. 1, 2013
$3,100,290 30,799 / 30,799 3 / 3
7 Taylor Swift, Guy Sebastian, Neon Trees nib Stadium Perth, Australia Dec. 11, 2013
$2,364,080 21,827 / 21,827 1 / 1

Not even Madonna could. Legend.

Ahahahaha ha ha ha no.

Madonna's Girlie Show Tour - an event that saw the realisation of five years of planning. It was without doubt the biggest tour Australia had ever seen, with more than 500,000 people attending.
- Link

Nemesis_

The illiterate twelve year old Taylor stans need to sit the fuck down and remember that The Girlie Show played stadiums of a significantly larger size than the demonic Oblina channeller (in some states, at least).

It's cute she booked "stadiums' but I wish her team / stans would stop pretending they were the same stadiums as Madonna did when she came here. Especially in Melbourne, where she played a "stadium" that was nearly half the size of the MCG that both Madonna and U2 played when they came here.

Christopher

The illiterate twelve year old Taylor stans need to sit the fuck down and remember that The Girlie Show played stadiums of a significantly larger size than the demonic Oblina channeller (in some states, at least).

It's cute she booked "stadiums' but I wish her team / stans would stop pretending they were the same stadiums as Madonna did when she came here.

ib13VVDZFLh7tD.gif

let them know!

cory64

clock that tea Nem
Madonna left Australia satisfied for 20 years from that tour.

edit: Rihanna played multiple stadiums that were twice as big as those the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom