• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Oh please, doesn't negate my point. Tainted, she is. She could be passing, giving or receiving. Her wedding dress went down a couple of shades lol.

what kind of misogyny

is this what i visit pop gaf for

ipcZTIbeXI77E.gif

what kind of misogyny

is this what i visit pop gaf for

ipcZTIbeXI77E.gif

Nope. I stand up for my women but it is what it is. If i was a celebrity, I would do the same thing. I'd sacrifice my dress as well. I mean, how can you not lol.

A woman's worth isn't in her vagina, it really doesn't matter who or how many men she fucked. Are any of the men you fawn over pure as the driven snow? is Lana?

I didn't mention men but they don't get a pass either. Men frankly aren't pure in the sense women use the word, but that a whole other story. I only used Lana because I just find her to be gorgeous. If she's a undercover freak, high five. Y'all trying to make it seem like I'm hating on Rihs game. If she can get the D at will why not, but she doesn't have a Aura that is wifey, 5 kids, picket fence, living the all American dream.

jorgeton

Hai popgaf. Decloaking just to say that Beyonce's Blow has literally changed my life. Saw the video for the 1st time at a NYE party and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. One of the best things I have seen/heard all year. WOW. New life anthem.

Bladenic

Hai popgaf. Decloaking just to say that Beyonce's Blow has literally changed my life. Saw the video for the 1st time at a NYE party and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. One of the best things I have seen/heard all year. WOW. New life anthem.

Blow is good, but you need to get into Drunk in Love.

Blow is good, but if that changed your life, Partition will destroy your existence and reincarnate your slayed spirit five times over.

Atlantis

I didn't mention men but they don't get a pass either. Men frankly aren't pure in the sense women use the word, but that a whole other story. I only used Lana because I just find her to be gorgeous. If she's a undercover freak, high five. Y'all trying to make it seem like I'm hating on Rihs game. If she can get the D at will why not, but she doesn't have a Aura that is wifey, 5 kids, picket fence, living the all American dream.

AWSpdJz.gif

Fey

Banned
This and a whole other list of Basketball, Football, Rapper, Male Singer..... Rihanna has been passed around. This isn't a secret lol.

Nope. I stand up for my women but it is what it is. If i was a celebrity, I would do the same thing. I'd sacrifice my dress as well. I mean, how can you not lol.

tumblr_mxvkehgiuV1t0fqljo6_250.gif

Can we NOT try to discern a pop star's "purity" based on their carefully crafted public persona?

T-Swallow never taught you anything it seems x_x

jorgeton

Blow is good, but you need to get into Drunk in Love.

Blow is good, but if that changed your life, Partition will destroy your existence and reincarnate your slayed spirit five times over.

Partition and Rocket though

I like the whole album (except Pretty Hurts.. i just can't with that song). But Blow was my spiritual awakening of 2014, the rest do not come close. But honorable mentions go to Ghosts and Superpower.

But really, Blow just blew me away. I had to take 5 minutes to pull myself together afterwards. Dat roller disco realness.

Touchdown

Banned
CNN:
As part of its 2014 music preview, CNN counts down the albums to look for 2014. Listed at #7 is Mariah's forthcoming record:

"The Art of Letting Go," Mariah Carey:

Mariah Carey will be the zen master of "letting go" by the time her album's released at some point this year. After delaying her latest offering "indefinitely" for fine-tuning, Carey's said that her faithful Lambs can expect to see the album arrive in the spring. (TBD)

Mariah announced on NBC's New Years Eve With Carson Daly that her next single will be released on Valentines Day, with the album to follow in the spring.

Albums to watch for in 2014

Here for it.

ivGmXxWGm1pp8.gif

royalan

I would agree that The Art of Letting Go is like FFXV. Because no matter how delayed a Final Fantasy ends up being, you always know it's coming out at SOME point, at least.

Broke With Expensive Taste is like The Last Guardian - delayed so long no rational person even believes it's coming out anymore, and its creator dropped from the publisher/label.

SaintZ

Ke$ha In Rehab for Eating Disorder

Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.
I feel bad for saying she looked like a lego.

I consider myself a pretty big Knee fan, but you have me beat, Cyno. The DEDICATION it takes to attempt to hide your stanning. I could NEVER.

Congratulations.

mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Wait, so Femme Fatale is Brit's most recent album?

Not even her STANS acknowledge Brittleknee Jean...KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII @ the self-clock

FIv2GTe.jpg

But what new album of Christina's are we comparing Britney's new one to? I don't see one anywhere.

iH3ofcqqKpfSd.gif

Cynosure

Wait, so Femme Fatale is Brit's most recent album?

Not even her STANS acknowledge Brittleknee Jean...KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII @ the self-clock

FIv2GTe.jpg

I don't think touchdown is Army
he stans for the other fired-from-a-singing-competition-reality-show-for-being-too-irrelevant-hasbeen, Mooriah No1curry

lgZIU.gif

royalan

That Brit pic...mg

Those crazy eyes, that awkward smile, the sloppy weave. She's really gone. So sad.

Weave?

Sis, that's too much effort for the new "return to form" Britney.

What you're looking at is a wig from a Rainbow clearance bin.

If Britney had been a contestant on last season's drag race, Alyssa Edwards would have read her for filth.

But what new album of Christina's are we comparing Britney's new one to? I don't see one anywhere.

iH3ofcqqKpfSd.gif

Cute.

This Britney stan clearly tried to deflect by comparing Christina's most recent album to the last Britney album that sold well.

And I don't know why you're coming for someone putting out albums, considering Christina dropped Lotus not even two years ago, and you've been waiting for Mariah for how long now?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

iH3ofcqqKpfSd.gif

we can campare britney jean to lotus if they want

lotus debut sales: 73,408
debut chart position: 7

britney jean debut sales: 107,000
debut chart position: 4

according to the fighters, ones of these artists is a pathetic flop, but the other is a legend who the GP will always be here for

can you guess which is which?

iH3ofcqqKpfSd.gif

Guys, Marina and the Diamonds is really good. Homewrecker, Lies, Electra Heart are all amazing.
I also really like Sky Ferreira now. Boys, 24 Hours, and Heavy Metal Heart are my faves.

Touchdown

Banned
I don't think touchdown is Army
he stans for the other fired-from-a-singing-competition-reality-show-for-being-too-irrelevant-hasbeen, Moorigh No1curry

lgZIU.gif

Ahem...

The name is Mariah Carey,

tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myu1ar7uNE1r3feedo1_250.gif

and she was paid more for sitting there one season on AI than The Voice would ever think about giving to Christina.
lgZIU.gif

royalan

we can campare britney jean to lotus if they want

lotus debut sales: 73,408
debut chart position: 7

britney jean debut sales: 107,000
debut chart position: 4

according to the fighters, ones of these artists is a pathetic flop, but the other is a legend who the GP will always be here for

can you guess which is which?

iH3ofcqqKpfSd.gif

The artist who can still get on radio?

The artist who doesn't have to embarrass herself with a "too soon" stint in Vegas?

The artist with an anticipated album releasing this year, and many more albums left in her?

The artist who still has full control of all their mental faculties?

That one?

Guys, Marina and the Diamonds is really good. Homewrecker, Lies, Electra Heart are all amazing.
I also really like Sky Ferreira now. Boys, 24 Hours, and Heavy Metal Heart are my faves.

Finally, another Marina fan besides me and Dragonz. Most of these flops don't like her.

I highly recommend you check out her first album The Family Jewels if you haven't already. It's great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom