• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Easier to tell, but easier to explain? Tch...

EghZG5n.jpg

omg

ibeXG5a8ZK16zH.gif

Majmun

Beyoncé will return to #1 on next week's chart

1. Beyoncé (Columbia) 80-85k
2. Frozen (Walt Disney) 70-75k
3. Kid Ink (RCA) 45-50k
4. Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 35-40k
5. Lorde (Lava/Republic) 30-35k
6. One Direction (SYCO/Columbia) 23-26k
7. Katy Perry (Capitol) 19-22k
8. Miley Cyrus (RCA) 18-21k
9. Drake (YM/CM/Republic) 17-19k
10. Imagine Dragons (KidinaKorner/Interscope) 17-19k
11. Now 48 (UMe) 16-18k
12. R. Kelly (RCA) 15-17k
13. Florida Georgia Line (Republic Nashville) 14-16k
14. Justin Timberlake (RCA) 14-16k
15. Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 14-16k

4th week at #1 in the Billboard 200 chart

iVDNXGltXIvMo.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_mz4vtkvz7L1qe2zs6o1_1280.jpg

P!NK sold 7 million copies of The Truth About Love. How are those Lotus and Britney Jean numbers?
iQ9PlGlJ7UrEZ.gif

xaosslug

tumblr_mz4vtkvz7L1qe2zs6o1_1280.jpg

P!NK sold 7 million copies of The Truth About Love. How are those Lotus and Britney Jean numbers?
iQ9PlGlJ7UrEZ.gif

what kind of random, disingenuous success-stanning...

yas, let me go grab some commercially successful act that no one gives any fucks about, least of all me, and use their success to drag other artists/stans (because my real faves remain virtually unknown)... that's one way to do it, I guess.

mmhmm.

ib1nvfAhOdxLVJ.gif

Vazra

yas, let me go grab some commercially successful act that no one gives any fucks about, least of all me, and use their success to drag other artists/stans (because my real faves remain virtually unknown)... that's one way to do it, I guess.

mmhmm.

ib1nvfAhOdxLVJ.gif

I've given Pink praise before and ranked her albums to some people. Stay mad.

botty

Banned

mmhmm.

ib1nvfAhOdxLVJ.gif

Hmm.

isu5Y9KLpdZxB.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

mmhmm.

ib1nvfAhOdxLVJ.gif

Drag a bit

QpPc7.gif

Vazra

If you're going to stan for success, why stan P!nk? She's so... blah. Fuk her, get into Taylor Swift.

Im not exactly stanning Pink. But its funny considering she was the one people were saying to be a flop between the Briney and Xtina era and I find it hilarious Pink seems to be the most successful of the 3.

Stefan™;96668423 said:
I think he tried?

i5YBFusJuwWrN.gif

I tried getting into Taylor Swift but I'm not 13 nor 22 to enjoy her music.

Lana, Natalia and Sophie are good enough for me.

Fey

Banned

mmhmm.

wait n

ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Vazra

Did Lorde talk shit about Lana Del Rey? God damn it i'm so conflicted right now I like her album but.. she was talking shit about Lana Del Rey.

She said she doesnt like the lyrics Lana writes. Lorde is a feminist so some of the lyrics will look damsel in distress or like a weak woman that needs a man. She quoted Without You being one of the lyrics she doesnt like IIRC. It might not be everything tho but she has mentioned Lana multiple times.

royalan

She said she doesnt like the lyrics Lana writes. Lorde is a feminist so some of the lyrics will look damsel in distress or like a weak woman that needs a man. She quoted Without You being one of the lyrics she doesnt like IIRC. It might not be everything tho but she has mentioned Lana multiple times.

Lorde doesn't understand that Lana is a true artist who tells stories with her songs. She can't comprehend the idea of someone writing songs with intent, and not pulling their songs from livejournal posts.

Nemesis_

Let's be real would anyone give two shits about Snorde if she wasn't a depressed juvie?

It seems to be the only thing that everyone ever has to say about her when she's brought up in conversation "OH SHE'S ONLY XX didn't YOU HEAR?"

I can't wait for Ultraviolence to come out and for Lorde to slowly fade

ibh9cMdCK1P35X.gif

Vazra

Let's be real would anyone give two shits about Snorde if she wasn't a depressed juvie?

It seems to be the only thing that everyone ever has to say about her when she's brought up in conversation "OH SHE'S ONLY XX didn't YOU HEAR?"

I can't wait for Ultraviolence to come out and for Lorde to slowly fade

ibh9cMdCK1P35X.gif

Also Lorde live performances are... :biblio:

She'll grow and mature because that's what teenagers tend to do.

Whether her live performance skills will improve remains to be seen tho.

[edit]: And lettuce not forget Lanallah's many missteps with certain live performances.

There was SNL where she was serving some Voldemort vocal realness.

As well as this,

tumblr_meebhlxFFr1qjtv36o1_250.gif

The main difference is she has plenty of decent performances to balance these out. The Lorde will get there eventually.

It's a shame that as Calvin's gotten hotter, his music's gotten substantially worse.

I'd rather endure a carnivorous earwig than listen to the tripe he churns out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom