• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Spoken for, sis.

Indeed.
ieaEdwGG4PkdY.gif

SaintZ

Ke$ha's mom checks into rehab as well
Ke$ha's struggle with an eating disorder is taking a toll on her entire family.

The singer's mother tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement that she is entering the same Chicago-area rehab center as her daughter.

"I'm checking myself into Timberline Knolls today for post-traumatic stress disorder, at Ke$ha's urging," says Pebe Sebert, 57.

Sebert had spoken out to accuse Ke$ha's producer, Dr. Luke, of calling the 26-year-old singer a "refrigerator" and putting pressure on her to lose weight, which the producer has denied.

"This whole Dr. Luke thing has almost torn our family apart and taken over my life, and Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her," Sebert tells PEOPLE.

Ke$ha checked into rehab on Jan. 3, revealing she is "seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
What the hell is going on? A mess.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Do you live in Australia Matt_?

Nah, the much superior and eternally flawless UK. Kylie is practically ours
Will.i.am too unfortunately

Welcome back Crumpet. Let this be a lesson that MJ's tainted hands can still ruin lives from the grave

Zutroy

I was thinking about how great Hilary's Come Clean was, and then I looked at her discography on Wiki and remember that Fly, Beat of my Heart and Stranger were all bops too, and now I want more!

tumblr_mycbyvhGUP1sbnhkqo1_400.gif

Pardon my moment of thirst, but...... Cosmic can get iT. Lord :0

In other news, I sat through the first three fourths of "I Am.... Britney Jean" and it is exactly what I needed to watch during a hangover. She's really, really good at making me feel better about myself. lol

Oh. I must have misread it. How far afield are you going in terms of genre? Any rock? Metal?

Pretty much going for pop/popular. I have a lot of R&B, 80s rock and some alternative but I'm basically putting in women who've had a big impact on the industry to some capacity, so most influential women would probably stem from the pop genre, or pop-adjacent.

What'd I do??

Touchdown

Banned
I hear Mariah's new single next month will be an urban ballad. I'm here for My All 2.0 Mariah.

iN6tvvfD2ym1q.gif

Ready for ha third song of the decade
ed2305b7.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me stan a bit

Do you like it boy?
I wa-wa-want
What you wa-wa-want
Give it to me baby
Like boom, boom, boom
What I wa-wa-want