• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Yes yes yes, love her at the moment. She's quite similar to Katy B production wise and I love her

Carmen Electra - WERQ

You can look forward to the "club banger" called "Bigger D*ck" too.

i8tTyWyj9Onys.gif

oh my
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

Majmun

Ya'll seen Rihanna's new tattoo?

That's some VILE shit. What the hell is she doing

Can't post it cos I'm on mobile

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I140110_131501_5803798oTextCS_54192599-3009986.jpg

YASSS Lindsay YASSSSSSS
She looks amazing and THANK THE LORD she's gone back to being ginger. Her hair colour and her fire crotch are iconic, I don't know shy she dyes it.
buying a 30k rolex for an abercrombie & filtch model from LIvERPOOL thought :biblio:

Majmun

We also heard Katy constantly roaring OOOOOOOooooo OOOOOOOooooo the last couple of months.

Didn't make the song any better

Majmun

Beyoncé is no singles artist. So I guess not.

People will buy her $15,99 album instead of a cheap quick single.

Majmun

Beyoncé released 5 albums. All went to number 1

Did your fave manage to do the same with her albums? Chart position for albums is also important, right?
iYErwAEu1BRpD.gif

Majmun

Beyoncé has more than 6 platinum albums if we include her DC era as well.

Does your fave have more than one 1# album, tho? You forgot to answer that. How many albums has she even released?
iYErwAEu1BRpD.gif

Mau ®

Rih, please stop with the tattoos. Good Lord.

Also the Shaki song doesn't sound very good.

Also, Beyoncé slays your faves.

royalan

I actually warmed up to the other hand tattoo she got a while back. But yeah, this needs to be the end of it.

Excessive tattoos are so gross.

Mau ®

The cool thing about Rih's tattoos IMO were that they were mostly small and we're done in strategic places that could easily be concealed when necessary.

But ever since she got that Isis tattoo on her chest, she's been doing pretty big, vile tattoos. She's needs to stop.

DMeisterJ

Banned
she's only released five albums tho?

Does Dreamgirls count?

Because it should.

No, she has ten.

Actually as far as official studio releases go, she's 9 for 9 so far. Does your fave have a perfect platinum streak too?

d at none of you getting the context. The threaded convo was "bey sells albums, Rih only sells singles" and I proved Rih sold both. Fitting that none of you quoted my whole post.

My point has been thoroughly proven tho. Be blessed.

Matt_

Thank the lord that Kylie is on the voice because lord knows the contestants they've had on (sans one of them and her adorable six year old daughter) are dull and forgettable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom