• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Bd1Dj6GCYAAIUP0.jpg:large

Queens.

So... one month ago tonight I was on instagram, for some reason, and I happened across several pictures of people talking about a new Bey album. I go to twitter, and clicked the linked that changed everything.

My first thought "This ho done dropped another double album!" after seeking the tracklist. Then I saw the whole Visual Album thing and was like, "Oh!" I was whatever about Bey's video's because they usually look like cheap afterthoughts.

I texed "ooooooooh bitch" to Soulscribe while everything was downloading. I think i chatted with Arte and Moblin a bit. The rest is a blur.
iJXYVT1pSnDho.png

A month later and I'm still slayed.
My top 3 tracks are:
3. Partition
2. Blow
1. Superpower

Here are some of my favorite reactions the the album drop. The TwoGayMatts one is my favorite.
Crissle
TwoGayMatts
This guy
CMaddox
This queen

Ties

Banned
ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif
ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif
ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif

WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS CANT REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU

ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif
ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif
ibj1PdmpGhCkdu.gif

EDIT ONE MINUTE HELP

EDIT 2

ITS ALREADY 12 WHERE IS IT

EDIT 3

BILLBOARD IS CRASHEDDD DDDDD

inEkHgG3NqUfs.gif

EDIT 4

Ryan Seacrest ‏@RyanSeacrest 46s
tomorrow im launching @Shakira and @Rihanna's new song "Can't Remember To Forget You" 6am PT @onairwithryan
inEkHgG3NqUfs.gif

9 MORE HOURSSSS

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thirsty for a hit.

There are worse things it could sound like. I'm probably one of the only people on the internet who likes Blurred Lines.

Blurred Lines was good at first but it was overplayed as fuck and as you learn more about Robin Thicke the less you like the song. Paloma Faith Can't Rely On You its a good song but the beginning its pretty much Blurred Lines.

In other news I want this shirt.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The new Rih single hasn't leaked yet, color me surprised.

It's coming at 9:00 EST (3.5 hours from the time of this post) on Ryan Seacrest, her show. Be perched.

Gaga at the Golden Globes after party and not working on her video:

tumblr_inline_mzbw7e0vTa1qc5hwe.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzbw79MIMj1qc5hwe.jpg

Looking like a young lady getting her life instead of a creepy, bitter old lady. She's only a few years older than Taylor Swift, but part of her shtick makes her seem so much older and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom