• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Robyn is amazing live. Her show was the first concert I've ever been to and Natalia even opened for her. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

ummmmT

where did you see her?

because i saw her live, and natalia opened for her, at the roundhouse in london on the body talk tour. were you also there?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
she simply shiT and slayedT lives (and i got to flirt with the humpy dudes who we were pressed up against in the crowd)

she had to cut the concert a bit short though because she had a throat infection at the time :( she cancelled the following few shows iirc too

Seems like it's been a mutual split. I really, really like Troy honestly; he was a major creative force behind the music industry shift toward social media and online streaming. He'll be more than fine, and I'm sure Gaga will find a new manager with the right business-creative chemistry to put her back at the forefront.

Sometimes things aren't just the worst.

Cynosure

2 Aloe Blacc - The Man 0.8961
4 Lea Michele - Louder 0.8041

7 Shakira - Can't Remember To Forget You (feat. Rihanna) 0.5352

ibcXsTmTUlIDF3.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have sacrificed my fingerprints to Applesus and ordered the 5s, I am ready to be blessed and finally have the ability to browse this thread on mobile

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YAAAAAAS
Embrace the superior iGod model.

32GB too so I won't have to delete albums everytime I find something new and I can finally put everything with a picture. It's going to be glorious

Aguila

#ICONIC
I have sacrificed my fingerprints to Applesus and ordered the 5s, I am ready to be blessed and finally have the ability to browse this thread on mobile

I, on the other hand, have abandoned Micro$hit's stained windows and am getting a Godgle Nexus 5. *.*.*.*.*.*

Majmun

Can't believe Katy Perry's Dark Horse, the third single from her new album, is clocking Shakira's and Rihanna's new hyped single.

Katy is just unstoppable and it's making me pressed as hell. The true singles queen tbh

royalan

Can't believe Katy Perry's Dark Horse, the third single from her new album, is clocking Shakira's and Rihanna's new hyped single.

Katy is just unstoppable and it's making me pressed as hell. The true singles queen tbh

Well, her second single DID flop...

Unconditionally performed the same as DWUW though.

Granted it wasn't a flop but by Katy's standards I think it technically could be. That's fine by me though. It proves that a song's content matters most to the listener and not just the person behind the content.

Majmun

Yes, and I'm glad it flopped because it sucks.

Dark Horse is a smash, though. It's already slaying the clubs everywhere I go. The song is really just everywhere.

Can't remember that song is being released at the wrong time. Poor Shakirih

After Unconditionally flopped I'm not sure about how the "safe" tracks on PRISM would fare as singles. I'm not even certain 'Birthday' would smash.

Bladenic

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder
Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun
She's got herself a universe gone quickly
For the call of thunder threatens everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom