• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when my toilet paper runs out
i5FbUCR2YLdc1.gif

;adfl;ajdf

Go in.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Never been a huge been but I'm happy for her, she shouldn't have had to go through any of that shit
Hope her comeback is a massive success just as a big fuck you.

royalan

YAAAAAASSSSS JOJO!!!

19806789ba8279d572443095o2.gif

And she chose the right label. Atlantic Records has a HUGE Pop presence, but they're also not afraid to let an artist be Urban.

JoJo, it's time to blow up.

Now let me go listen to In The Dark in celebration.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I just can't relyyy on you
I just can't relyyyyyyyyy on you
Yeah you got that gooood stuff but that dooon't laaaast
So I just can't relyyy on you

Take me there Paloma.

ib5HHkOeM1tap.gif

Forgetting to Remember You (or whatever it's called) really is such a bore. Rihanna doesn't even need to be there. Then again nor does Shaki.

Shakira's singles always suck though. The ones she chooses are always the most run-of-the-mill, generic messes, but there's always some guaranteed bops. Hopefully that's the case here.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm never tired, never tired
I've been sipping it's the only thing that's keeping me on fire
Me on fire
Didn't mean spill that liquor all on your attire
I've been drinking watermelon
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy I want you

tumblr_mzayv7KAck1qkr6b6o1_250.gif

lush, ***flawless, and divine

drunk in love is my fave track on BEYONCÉ and this verse is EVERYTHING

It's Leona. She's going to do it again and you just have to emotionally prepare yourself for that inevitability.

Now let me go listen to that wonderful Weak performance again.

I was thinking about this performance earlier. Stan a bit Mu.

Is that ikkle Mumu in a tux I see?
Could you be whiter?

royalan

I'm a bit late but Happy New Year! 2014! Yayayayaya. Have I missed out on any mess?

Other than ARTPOP

Oh, there you are.

I was beginning to think that Christina's recent string of flawlessnesses had rendered you immobile.

Welcome back, Sis. *.*

3phemeral

Oh, there you are.

I was beginning to think that Christina's recent string of flawlessnesses had rendered you immobile.

Welcome back, Sis. *.*

<3

Christina is looking flawless, no one can deny that. I was slain by the DWUW performance. Don't care for the official track, but how can you not love such an epic pop-cultural event? I re-watched that video countless times. So many gif-worthy moments. I was in proverbial tears. T_T

royalan

It's Leona. She's going to do it again and you just have to emotionally prepare yourself for that inevitability.

Now let me go listen to that wonderful Weak performance again.

Stan.

Actually, what DO you think of JoJo's vocals? Now that she's backed by a major label, I think we're going to see her flex her muscle a bit. I think she has what it takes to be the best vocalist of this new generation of pop-girls-that-can-actually-sing (Ariana Grande, Lea Michele and JoJo so far by my count).

I mean, she recorded this at fucking 16. She's actually the only girl in the game that I can say was capable of recording Christina-level songs at the age Christina was when she recorded them.

I was thinking about this performance earlier. Stan a bit Mu.

Is that ikkle Mumu in a tux I see?
Could you be whiter?

Right!? Any whiter and Mumu would be as white as Beyonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom