• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So Azealia has a phone specifically for her stans to contact her on.

nnn @ Marc Monster

iYukgNwt7so3D.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
13 Shakira - Can't Remember To Forget You (feat. Rihanna) 0.3524

hbnfC.gif

How is the DWUW Remix doing? I tried to find it, but iTunes only counts to 300 and it isn't in the top 300 :(

Mau ®;97354364 said:
I can't wait for a Rihanna solo single (or at least her lead single) so I can cleanse my mouth from the vile collabos she's been doing lately.

I know "The Monster" was HUGE but I just could never get into it :(

This is tea. Eminem ruins the monster and Shakira ruins CRTFY. Just give me the lead single to Rihanna8 plz.

royalan

Danity Kane's new song is a bop.

Bye Baby

Wait.

wait Wait WAIT.

This song isn't just "stan" good - like I would like it anyway because it's them.

This song is legitimately giving me LIFE.

The production (those Beyonce horns), the vocals, the harmonies, the CHORUS. The girls still fit together amazingly, but you can also tell they've grown.

I knew the girls were going to come back hard, but damn this is an amazing song, probably one of their best...if not THE best song they've ever recorded.

Qazaq

Banned
Is anyone else excited for A Great Big World's album?

Their stuff is so....cute! Genuinely.

This is a bop called 'Rockstar':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwDohZmLIU

From what I've heard of them, their vibe feels a bit like Lenka's 'The Show' -- whimsical, kind of child-like, endearing indie pop.

Their visuals are amazing, too. The album cover, both single covers of 'Say Something'.

Check it out.

Wait.

wait Wait WAIT.

This song isn't just "stan" good - like I would like it anyway because it's them.

This song is legitimately giving me LIFE.

The production (those Beyonce horns), the vocals, the harmonies, the CHORUS. The girls still fit together amazingly, but you can also tell they've grown.

I knew the girls were going to come back hard, but damn this is an amazing song, probably one of their best...if not THE best song they've ever recorded.

I am stanning so hard. I can't believe this is actually happening. Their comeback is going to be amazing. D. Wood must be fuming. I actually like the group better with just the four of them.

royalan

this is not comeback material and I hope its not the first single

I liked “All in a Day’s Work” better

iL9bEImWdhqYD.gif

Hmmm...I think I agree.

I don't know how to read Funk/R&B on the charts these days, we've had some really unlikely songs hit the top of the charts. But yeah, It's not the most "radio obvious" track...but it's still an incredibly catchy song, and really showcases the girls' talents.

It's the type of song that would make an amazing album track, but that you couldn't really see as a single. Reminds me a lot of Beyonce's "Blow" in that way.

Mau ®

I like the fact that even tho the pic is about Aaliyah, Bey cropped it so she would be the focal point of the pic instead of Aali.

Peru

Can't Remember is ok but I wanted more of Shakira in sound, or more island music style to play on their backgrounds. Her opening verse is really nice though.

Rihanna mght as well quit music and just frolic around exotic beaches candidly coz I'm getting my life from these pictures.

So... gorgeous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom