• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Into The Blue is trash. I was not ready for that after Skirt and Timebomb

Gretchen.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is better than all of her real album covers.

Speaking of album covers, nothing has topped this ever since it came out.

Such vibrant complimentary colors. The clean minimalistic font. The lighting. Ha luscious bronze hair. Ha translucent white shirt and red bra. The way she's serving face.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif
Not a single lie detected. Keep on preaching the gospel sistah!!!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are CONFIRMED for the Grammy's!!!!

Get ready for the slayage
ibt4X5CskL7JIq.gif

Ooh definitely here for them! Now get me Gaga, both can do a new song then they can do a surprise telephone performance or a little a capella while presenting an award

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Drunk in Jesus live is going to be a religious experience

Gaga can stay at home tbh, her performances from FARTPOOP have all been completely forgettable affairs. Maybe a chance to watch Drunk in Jesus from home would remind her what a good performance is like

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lettuce hope she uses the grammy's as a platform to launch Gypsy or GUY to the world

JenniferHudsonArriviesFlightDCAw5PE9Nxgy7Pl_zps0f3d0ca5.jpg

J.Hud...
risox.gif

EDIT:
BeUkHlQCIAAje5H.jpg

Dying
AiD0KzI.gif

This is so ironic. Dreamgirls was just on yesterday night and I was just saying how much better she looked with some meat on her. This just proves that right

Into the Blue, you can listen to the leak here

edit; If tinder has taught me nothing it is that the gays love Lady Gaga

I don't know how to feel about this. After being slayed by some of her albums.. This is different.. Idk yet. I need to listen to it again to see if I can put my finger on it.

Edit : Oh yeah, thanks Roy, Beysus and Xo :)

I had it on mute, but did that Grammys ad just say that those performers were from the first hour? Is it possible they haven't announced some others then?

#comeonGaga

Beyonce will naturally be the highlight of the night, and will most likely make whatever song(s) she performs skyrocket on iTunes. This is the good sis's era.

Though I wonder what the Queen will be singing? I wanna say she'll do Drunk In Love and XO but I'd sort of like it if she did a longer medley of the album. I have a feeling this performance will surprise.

DMeisterJ

Banned
She'll do DiL
It will do well on iTunes
It's doing good on radio, so she might clock her first top 10 hit in five years.

Excited for the performance. She always does well with those.

I am praying she does DiL. I can't wait to see her outfit, her dance the set like she always turns it out and it's been years since a Bey performance on a major network and award show. I can already feel the Holy spirit.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
And more importantly, I want her to perform the WHOLE song. I plan to get my life for five whole minutes to her belting out that song LIVE.

i foresee a lot of sopping wet sofas across the world when she gets to the 'i'm never tired, never tired...' verse

It's been... less than a year. um.

It feels like years. The last one I could recall was when she did Love on Top and that was it. Was there one more recent than that?

Edit... Opp there was, the Super Bowl.. But that wasn't a new song or performance from any recent album. That was a Medley of older songs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sophie #7 on UK iTunes and #199 on US with no promo.
ec20fb7f.gif

As for my ratings for the songs.
ipjwKritdIh1l.png

The album might be a departure from her usual dance music but it's a lovely direction she has gone with and it goes well with her voice. The lyrics are amazing and the production while amazing it gives me vibes of old school music which is a good thing. The only thing that can be considered a stinker would be the Interlude and still I don't feel the need to skip it.

BUY WANDERLUST AVAILABLE ON ITUNES

poor them tbh

Mariah stopped caring about the Lambs years ago. Now it's all about dem demon babies, HSN, and "festive/dahling"-ing herself into self-parody.

fuck her and her broken arm. and fuck jermaine dupri for getting our hopes up. and fuck nick cannon and his jejune dick for making her complacent.

In the meanwhile:

royalan said:
I can't at all these half-assed attempts starting off 2013. The scent of TryHard is strong in the air right now.

Calling it now: Sia's album will be the first truly great album of the year. And I'm changing my opinion on Gaga. While everyone else is racing to dick-ride R&B, I think Gaga's going to pull her head out of her ass just in time to drop an album that's unapologetically dancey and slay.
roy's prediction tea power, right on the money there siS

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Me around the same time:

Leona Lewis said:
- Lady GaGa, despite her protestations to the contrary, will continue to dig herself into a hole of cultish self-importance and delusion. Like with BTW, her next album will be noted for its lack of thematic focus, cohesion, and coherence.
but when will nostradamus? when will cassandra? tbh

royalan

poor them tbh

Mariah stopped caring about the Lambs years ago. Now it's all about dem demon babies, HSN, and "festive/dahling"-ing herself into self-parody.

fuck her and her broken arm. and fuck jermaine dupri for getting our hopes up. and fuck nick cannon and his jejune dick for making her complacent.

In the meanwhile:

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Me around the same time:

DMJ spilled the tea on my psychic powers already. *.*

Besides, a Diva's gotta be wrong sometime...

i1tRkOtD1jM0W.gif

Bless Roy for guessing Gaga's impending dance extravaganza. #Unapologetic

I kinda wanna read through all that stale tea last year regarding Beyonce's upcoming "Beyonic" flop though. :3

Majmun

BEYONCÉ - Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 64.838 (+ 3.382) [Biggest Update Of The Day]

It just won't stop. Pretty impressive for an urban single. It will smash more once it crosses over to pop. The Grammy performance is going to elevate this hit to a higher level. The video also reached over 50mln views on youtube.

Poor XO tho. It never had a chance.

BEYONCÉ - Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 64.838 (+ 3.382) [Biggest Update Of The Day]

It just won't stop. Pretty impressive for an urban single. It will smash more once it crosses over to pop. The Grammy performance is going to elevate this hit to a highe levels. The video also reached over 50mln views.

Poor XO tho. It never had a chance.

So weird that I only really started "getting" XO once it became a single and flopped. I really really like it now. Before it was kind of on my backburner.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
So what is with Banks' "This Is What It Feels Like" hitting with Timbaland cc Aaliyah precision?

🙊

👯

Touchdown

Banned
poor them tbh

In the meanwhile:

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Me around the same time:

Not the jejune dick.
09954248.gif

153495_600.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Bless Roy for guessing Gaga's impending dance extravaganza. #Unapologetic

I kinda wanna read through all that stale tea last year regarding Beyonce's upcoming "Beyonic" flop though. :3

For the most part, the receipts and tea are the people that are currently stanning dragging Bey through the mud. The only believers were the actual Hive. Good on them for keeping the faith alive.

ii7Dt3WcLcvgX.gif

Blue Ivy is so cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom