• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is with Banks' "This Is What It Feels Like" hitting with Timbaland cc Aaliyah precision?

🙊

👯

This song made me an instant stan. She was definitely chanelling her in that song. I have to keep my eyes on her. If you like her, you should get into Elizabeth Rose. They are kind of similar but she make great music as well.

IT'S LEONA'S BIRTHDAY!?!?

HAPPY B'DAY!!
Otter-Kisses.gif

And thank you for the lovely gift Pupito <3

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but Runaway Daydreamer is giving me singer-songwriter-serfbort LIFE

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

And thank you for the lovely gift Pupito <3

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but Runaway Daydreamer is giving me singer-songwriter-serfbort LIFE[/QUOTE]

You are welcome sis. Hope to read your impressions later :3

[URL="http://kingadam44.tumblr.com/post/73955753165/new-lana-del-rey-unreleased-song-demo-leaked"]Lana Del Rey - Criminals Run The World[/URL]

FILTH...

royalan

Her hair doesn't look permed...

If anything it looks like they never do anything with it.

With Jay Z and Beyonce's grade a hair, you ain't about to tell me this child came out with little ringlet curls.

Ch...let that little girl run nappy and free.

image.php

Yado

With Jay Z and Beyonce's grade a hair, you ain't about to tell me this child came out with little ringlet curls.

Ch...let that little girl run nappy and free.

image.php

But she always looks..um, nappy and free

jNDUkNl.jpg

Have you somehow missed all the heat they've been getting for not altering the texture of her hair?

royalan

But she always looks..um, nappy and free

jNDUkNl.jpg

Have you somehow missed all the heat they've been getting for not altering the texture of her hair?

Now that's a cute little mop.

Her hair has been looking really curly in the most recent pics I've seen of her.

Blue Ivy always looks like she's bossing around an invisible Kelly Rowland baby in every picture I've seen of her. She's had it, OFFICIALLY.

This Stan Wars thread has me screaming.

"Isn't this the first tour in your entire sperm-slurping career that was not discounted, cancelled or put on Groupon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom