• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

posted? Beebs in a high speed chase, rn

BesIcCTCEAE4VNh.jpg

Ellie Goulding and Zedd are both set to feature new songs on the upcoming soundtrack for sci-fi flick Divergent, set to hit big screens on March 21. The soundtrack will precede the film, rolling out March 11 via Interscope Records.

Goulding will contribute a new song, “Beating Heart,” and will also add her inimitable vocals to the movie’s score, composed by Dutch DJ/producer Junkie XL and executive-produced by soundtrack giant Hans Zimmer. The soundtrack also will include cuts from Goulding’s second full-length album, Halcyon.

Zedd will add the new song “Find You,” which features Matthew Koma (who previously collaborated with Zedd on the hit “Spectrum“), and Swedish vocalist Miriam Bryant.

Source

Stay perched, gerls.

ibdc2QOSRsdFJ0.gif

Fey

Banned
MonsterBeliebers

Hey monsters. I know everyone today is taking about Justin's arrest and all sorts of words and judgements are happening on the Internet. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to stand up for themselves, but I think we should be supportive of Beliebers. They deserve, just like any other fan, to feel strong for each other and Justin so they can continue to share the bond they have through music. We may not understand everything celebrities do because there's only so much we see, but Justin and Beliebers were 'born this way' too. Let's spread love and compassion to Beliebers today. That is what we are all about. Can you trend #MonstersSupportBeliebers ?

HmmT

xaosslug

not Gaga SWOOPING IN to snatch up them vulnerable beeblemurs...

ijSMeWOJq7sP2.gif

Dddddddd most of the Monsters do not agree with her.

Looking thirsty while alienating her fanbase hew else

Matt said:
Hmmmmmmm no. None of us should support them if we don't want to.I personally think that for someone that have put other people's lives in risk by driving drunk, less than one day at prison is not enough.And the same goes to you.If you do some sh*t like that one day,don't expect my support,because that's irresponsible.I respect them,and don't have anything against them,but I am NOT giving my support,because I strongly disagree with his and his fans acts towards the situation. The only thing I can say to him is that want him or not,being a celebrity doesn't take you out of the society,so you should pay like any other person for your mistakes.

is this Matt from here? I can't.

ibqwczyzJOUMML.gif

I have supported this chick since 08 but she is a mess with this #onlinekindness bs.
Not to mention how Gypsy has been removed from Interscope's promo page list which adds up to the 3rd single being Dope like she wanted.

I have not been feeling this era at all especially radio ARTPOP where her ass kissing fans praise her every move.

cory64

Gaga defending Bieber's underage DUI (w/ expired license and resisting arrest)
DWUW video nowhere in sight.
Dope probably being the next single.

iTFibpI1Y51rz.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lana doing Disney will just be everything. The song itself is pretty forgettable but I know she will make it amazing

is this Matt from here? I can't.

ibqwczyzJOUMML.gif

Not even my love for Gaga would get me to brave LM.com
Completely agree though. I couldn't give a shit if Bieber is going to go out get drunk, do drugs and fuck up his own life, but the second you put other peoples lives in danger (and obviously don't give a shit doing it) you deserve to have the book thrown at you. The beleibers and anyone else that defends his actions, just because he didn't hurt anyone this time, are deplorable and just stupid.

You can't though! Got to stick with it through thick and thin. It's like when my Eagles lose every year, I still remain a fan. lol XD Why I torture myself I don't know.

You're an eagles fan? are you from Philly?. You would think with that user title you have you would learn the art of letting go and stan for another football team.

cory64

Gypsy was removed from future add listings, so it's most likely going to be DOPE now (I actually don't hate Dope anymore, but its prospects as a single...).
You're an eagles fan? are you from Philly?. You would think with that user title you have you would learn the art of letting go and stan for another football team.

Bye Philly remains poised to dominate next season. I could never stan another NFL team.

Gypsy was removed from future add listings, so it's most likely going to be DOPE now (I actually don't hate Dope anymore, but its prospects as a single...).

Bye Philly remains poised to dominate next season. I could never stan another NFL team.

I am from here but the Eagles stay screwing up every year. They're the Ciara of football, they try each time but still come up short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom