• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That alternate gaga performance sounds amazing

SaintZ

So Bonnie McKee has been writing songs with Avril recently.

Avril, her (Forever) Teenage Dream era is coming tbh. Or at worst, The Best Damn Thing 2.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh, Lana lost, huh.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

But why is your fave wearing a giant chastity belt.

Be8keKBIIAAOVbw.jpg

Looks like the Lorde told ha to keep ha cooch covered for once.

i2JpQsuoRny76.gif

Nemesis_

so apparently gags had different plans for the VMAs..but MTV said no?

http://www.propagaga.com/2014/01/26/read-original-case-study-lady-gagas-2013-vma-performance

there are some images for reference, fake blood so NSFW I guess.

Drew mentioned that the performance would feature her being suspended in the air.....so was he right?

This performance sounds way too cool to be wasted. I wouldn't be surprised if it were to be retooled and reused in the artRAVE tour.

Bladenic

Lorde was so fucking atrocious. The stans need to stop trying with any other performer, from Katy to Taylor, after that embarrassing performance.

xaosslug

posted?

ibi3jG4rqO9qaB.gif

Lorde was so fucking atrocious. The stans need to stop trying with any other performer, from Katy to Taylor, after that embarrassing performance.

Katy's was faaaar more embarrassing, as usual, so let's rally not.

i don't get why Lorde conformed and listened to her stylist or whoever and straightened her hair, doe? That was a mess.

xaosslug

The sodium of scrolling back up to a conversation two hours ago between three people who aren't named xaosslug in order to clock someone who had said nothing about your fave. Yup. My sodium

LOL, i honestly don't know if you are seriously this hot, and hair-trigger salty or if it's just joke character stuff, at this point.

Beyonce's surprise release seems to have really done a number on you. Oh well.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let us take this moment to give thanks to the great Angelina Jolie for picking Lana to sing the lead song. Truly two flawless women

DMeisterJ

Banned
LOL, i honestly don't know if you are seriously this hot, and hair-trigger salty or if it's just joke character stuff, at this point.

Beyonce's surprise release seems to have really done a number on you. Oh well.

It isn't salt or 'hot'-ness, it's confusion. You're attempting to clock, but falling flat on your face. Be blessed, I can't try to figure out what's going through that brain of yours, or if you forgot to take your medication today.

Matt_

I haven't seen an image of rih once, she actually there?

xaosslug

It isn't salt or 'hot'-ness, it's confusion. You're attempting to clock, but falling flat on your face. Be blessed, I can't try to figure out what's going through that brain of yours, or if you forgot to take your medication today.

ummt... Stay lost, doe. You are the one that tried it w/ my fave because you're blood pressure stays elevated. Gather yourself, sis.

iboVwak45bDfZ.gif

botty

Banned

ummt... Stay lost, doe. You are the one that tried it w/ my fave because you're blood pressure stays elevated. Gather yourself, sis.

iboVwak45bDfZ.gif

I find the circularity of this argument trivial and pointless. Just listen to the music and have fun.

ikEaYGX0ndCRz.gif

Matt_

Madonna shouldn't have left her coffin

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Stefan™;98604284 said:
35. Taylor Swift - All Too Well (+1465)

iQ7ckFhYRrx1S.gif
I wonder what her Billboard spot will jump to, if anything.

The performance was pretty intense. Didn't sound great via the telecast (let's face it, she rarely does), but I have a feeling I would've been really into it had I seen it live. She seemed pretty damn emotional during the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom