• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
i can't @ Madonna looking like she NEEDED that damn cane when she sang ha part(s). smh

imqxxx0RKK4wv.gif

... she did need the cane. She injured her foot a few days ago.

Stefan™;98609483 said:
The guy behind her though..

ed2305b7.png

[edit] Actually, everyone around her looked like they were having a heart attack.

ed2305b7.png

He looked like he finally got the perfect opportunity to let out that fart that was killing him. That face read nothing but relief.

Ok, so...

ERRYBODY up in here already knows that I STAN Iggy Azalea.

BUT

I have a confession.

Until tonight, I had never listened to her last mixtape, TrapGold, in full.

Somehow it escaped me. I mean, I heard several of the tracks from the mixtape, but I'd never listened to it as a complete body of work until tonight. And boy was that a mistake.

PopGAF, I kid you not when I say this goes beyond stanning.

But TrapGold is a fucking F L A W L E S S mixtape, and Iggy Azalea is now #ThatBitch. The entire thing has me thoroughly snatched.

I mean, before we even GET to Iggy's flow, let's talk about the production. I don't know how Iggy manages it being a HEW from Australia, but she CONSISTENTLY gets her hands on someone the hottest production in Hip Hop, and TrapGold is no exception. From start to finish there isn't a weak bit of production to be heard on the mixtape. Some of the BEST Trap beats you'll find. I STAYED turnT Up.

And then there's Iggy flow, which throughout the entire EP is some of the best of her fledgling career. Iggy recently did an interview with Charlemagn and The Breakfast Club, where she admitted that this recent EDM stuff she's been pushing has mostly been to get a check and keep her head afloat while she prepares her debut album, and thank god for it. As strange as it is, this white girl from the Outback sounds BEST on a ratchet flow, occupying a space somewhere between Lil Kim and Trina. Ratchet, sexy, ghetto.

If you haven't listened to TrapGold yet, sistren, I URGE you: put aside what you THINK you know about Iggy and give it a spin. The whole thing is up on her Soundcloud:

Click To Listen

Roy's Faves
Flexin and Finessin
Yo El Ray
Demons
1-800-BONE
Down South
(Really, every fuckin track is flawless)

Girls, GET. INTO. IT.

8jSRyt4.gif
omg i like this. i never gave her a chance even though i loved WORK but she is coming a bit

thanks for posting

Aguila

#ICONIC
Wait.

I wonder if Once Upon A Dream is getting a video.
075ee6d1.gif

I bet we'll get that first, and then she'll start the ULTRAVIOLENCE era.
075ee6d1.gif

Who needs Grammys anyway. Katy remains the queen. I mean, just look at Gagas current career affairs. Maybe she can ebay´d them awards to pay her debts to Interscope.

katy-1.gif

ETCM7nK.gif

the fear tho
6PAsN.gif

HXiBo.gif

praying your life doesn't end as fast as cammie dunaway in new super mario bros wii

I waited more for my account to be actived than Katy has for ha Grammy. I dont wanna lose my baby so soon.

Don't be afraid, bro. <3

Now that you're here, who are your faves besides Katheryn?

The immaculate Queen of Pop, Madonna and her heiresses Lana del King & Legend X.

Are you a Kat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom