• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to call my beeper when Into The Blue video drops tonight/tomorrow morning. I can't stay up all night waiting! What time zone does Kylie even run on?

Did anyone catch all the Perfume Tour in Dome Level 3 performances? I'm so sad that I can't find Party Maker online anymore @_@;;;;

tumblr_n0dkkvnhLz1rc83u9o10_250.gif

tumblr_n0dkkvnhLz1rc83u9o2_250.gif

tumblr_n0dkkvnhLz1rc83u9o5_250.gif

Styles

I dunno. I mean then I would have a U2 song in my library. What would I do with it?

Well, for every download 1 dollar is donated to the AIDS foundation. You could just download the song and delete it if it doesn't appeal to you. But really, why would you delete a perfectly good song? :p

Bladenic

I don't get that... I mean, Red was sort of all over the place, but I still love it. A lot of it is REALLY great. The only genuinely bad song on it was "Stay Stay Stay," quite possibly the worst song she's made to date.

Her best is still yet to come though, that's for sure. Her songwriting keeps improving. I can't wait to see what her next "Dear John" or "All Too Well" ends up sounding like.

Stay x3 is so cute and infectious though. I recognize that lyrically, it's horrific but I don't care, too busy bopping.

Styles

Stay x3 is so cute and infectious though. I recognize that lyrically, it's horrific but I don't care, too busy bopping.

The bridge SPEAKS to me.

You took the time to memorize me:
my fears, my hopes, and dreams.
I just like hangin' out with you, all the time.
All those times that you didn't leave;
It's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life

ibw5kao1NiSmAJ.gif

TLT and EHC are the pitS. The worst off the album.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Bye, it's not.

Anyway, Booty Patrol was right, Crying For Being A Flop is pretty good. Perhaps the third best pop song so far in 2014, after Into the Blue and Nunca Me Acuerdo de Olvidarte.
You better stan Slaying The Blue and Jesus for no Reason

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Into the blue, Kylie is just too cute

Nemesis_

Kylie is flaw free, but when you consider that this is the same director that worked with her to give us 'Spinning Around', 'In Your Eyes', 'Chocolate', 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' and '2 Hearts', this is a little bit disappointing.

But she does look great. It baffles me how she looks so good. I mean, yeah, she's had work done. But it's been done pretty well. Oh and she survived cancer.

#QUEEN

EDIT: L'est we forget when she had a bit of a dark time though

Kylie-Minogue-Admits-to-Botox-Plastic-Surgery-2.jpg

Whichever surgeon managed to salvage that seemingly irreparable mess should be given a medal tbh

royalan

The video for Into the Blue was very cute in a "grown and sexy" way. It felt real to Kylie, and really to any glamorous, mature woman who doesn't put aside their sexuality and romance just because they get a bit older.

Hell, I'll admit it: it spoke to me. I'll be turning 28 this year (which is pretty much "Old Fart" territory in the community). But I still feel young and flirty and sexy. And I work my ass off, but I still like going out and having fun and dancing and having flings that might turn into something or might not and you don't care because you're in the moment. And I've been noticing how a lot of my friends in my age range are falling into that routine where all they do is go to work, go home and watch reruns of Scandal. And that's not me. That'll never be me.

Go on, Kylie! Go out and keep living your life and make that man run after YOU.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'll admit that I expected Kylie's new stuff to be good up I didn't expect her to release one of the best singles of her career ;_;

royalan

Uhhhh, something about making fun of the reparative plastic surgery Kylie got as a result of her cancer battle seems a little wrong. ;____;

Chemo wreaks havok on your body shape (and ESPECIALLY your skin).

Nemesis_

Uhhhh, something about making fun of the reparative plastic surgery Kylie got as a result of her cancer battle seems a little wrong. ;____;

Chemo wreaks havok on your body shape (and ESPECIALLY your skin).

Yes, for sure. I wasn't really making fun of it as much as admiring how far she's come >_>

There's so many fun references to her older work in this video. I just found this one myself!

I've also seen CGYOOMH video stills in the background, old photos in the house, grabbing a lamp post like Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi, the dress at the dance party reminds me of the hot pants from Spinning Around and robotic dancing.

Why is PopGAF so good looking. Other Gaf's wish they could be as flawless.

Surpring shocker of today, Roy is 28. Umm you better kill that ugly work, home, sleep routine that has me wrapped up so early. I can't believe I'm dreading turning 22 today (Yeah today is my B-day).

Bladenic

Surpring shocker of today, Roy is 28. Umm you better kill that ugly work, home, sleep routine that has me wrapped up so early. I can't believe I'm dreading turning 22 today (Yeah today is my B-day).

Happy birthday sis :D you're the same age as me now. Don't forget to listen to 22, horrible as it may be.

Vitanimus

Happy birthday! Have a lovely day

Yado

Happy birthday Aya.
tumblr_lw6ccgNl631qc9lhz.gif

I don't know why I thought you were a teenager.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Happy Birthday!

Trigger

Happy b-day!

Nemesis_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom