• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
This page right now...

id1kHsGx8afA6.gif

Nemesis_

ISHANTCHART's album, BRAVEHEART now has new album artwork and a release date. I believe this wasn't posted previously so apologies if it was. It releases the first week of March.

ashanti-braveheart-650-430.jpg

1. "Intro/Braveheart"
2. "Nowhere"
3. "Runaway"
4. "Count"
5. "Early in the Morning" feat. French Montana
6. "3 Words"
7. "Love Games" feat. Jeremih
8. "Scars"
9. "Never Should Have"
10. "She Can't"
11. "Don't Tell Me No"
12. "I Got It" feat. Rick Ross
13. "First Real Love" feat. Beenie Man/Outro
14. "Bonafide Survivor"
15. "RIP"

iB7m1HuUyik1L.gif

But why not? Ashanti still has some bops. But she's in the leagues of the K-Michelle, Tamar Braxton, Monica, Brandy, etc. R&B crowd. I'm kind of perched too, but at the same time shocked at this revelation...Her song titles are a bit self clock worthy tho.

Such a flawless movie. Right up there with Mean Girls.

"Relax. Jesus. What is it with you gays? Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there? A gnome?"

RubyFaith

And it only took you approximately 25 minutes to read less than 10 sentences and construct a (**still**) grammatically incorrect attempt at shade.

But it's okay Aya, I sympathize with those that come from lesser pastures.

iD4TIT8NcCdkV.gif

I love this thread.

I really do.

But why not? Ashanti still has some bops. But she's in the leagues of the K-Michelle, Tamar Braxton, Monica, Brandy, etc. R&B crowd. I'm kind of perched too, but at the same time shocked at this revelation...Her song titles are a bit self clock worthy tho.

I'm saddened, Ashanti was up there with the Beyonces of the world at one time. I still use Chapter II and Concrete Rose

Nemesis_

The only Ashanti song I like is Only You, but for some reason it sounds like it's been mixed and recorded inside a melamine pot so I can't use

Bladenic

I'm saddened, Ashanti was up there with the Beyonces of the world at one time. I still use Chapter II and Concrete Rose

Ashanti was Beyonce before Beyonce was Beyonce. So for about a year.

Only U was a bop though. So were Happy, What's Luv, her part in Always On Time, and Foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom