• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

THE DRAKE POSTS ARE SENDING ME STRAIGHT TO THE GRAVE

Sis, NAWT Prince at the end!

In my day, if you saw a fine man, you just grabbed his dick and hoped everything worked out...

Back in my day, we didn't even if have lube. We just had Vaseline and prayer!

I think this might be my favorite one of these. Stan Wars outdid themselves on this one..

Nemesis_

That person didn't lie.
iQscfDCWB8jPu.png

but..... how do you know what artemisia is talking about? the thread title is nowhere to be found?

unless........

iQscfDCWB8jPu.png
iQscfDCWB8jPu.png
iQscfDCWB8jPu.png

Stefan™;101251625 said:

iz44tORcsAqLj.gif

SaintZ

t.A.T.u.'s comeback has been cancelled already

Hi guys! Unfortunately, we have some bad news for you.

You probably had heard about t.A.T.u. promo tour in Slovakia and Czech Republic. Today all the t.A.T.u. events we cancelled. Including t.A.T.u.'s concerts in Minsk (Belarus) and Moscow.

All the collaborations between Julia and Lena were terminated because of pressure of Julia and her team on Lena.

"Hello Guys,

For the reason of incorrect behavior from Julia’s side concerning me, I must announce that our future collaboration has become absolutely impossible. Aside from many crude and hurtful statements made about me, Julia gave me an ultimatum: she declined to participate with me in t.A.T.u. if I do not comply with her and her team in all aspects regarding the creative direction of t.A.T.u.. Otherwise she will find a different red-headed, curly-haired girl to replace me.

Besides that, I was threatened with the fact that Julia, using her close ties to the heads of Channel 1 Russia, will shut down my solo project in Russia. In this instance I consider our future collaboration to be impossible as well as communication between us.

I am sad that our fans’ hopes of a t.A.T.u. reunion will not come true. I hope you understand and I want to say thank you for loving and supporting me always. Thank you.”

Original: http://youtu.be/7zYvKwFQWvs

We join Lena's regrets. Unfortunately, a new chapter in the beautiful history of t.A.T.u. stopped before it started. Life goes on and the highlights of the story of two girls, who once went crazy about love and passion for each other will remain with us forever.
A mess. I was surprised to see them together in the first place because Yulia has been an insufferable cunt to Lena in the past. I guess the group is done for real this time. Maybe in another 10 years.

yuliaclockshaezerm.gif

Mumei

Has it been that long since she's smashed that you've forgotten what a decent radio update looks like?

MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 66.756 (+7.140)
MARIAH CAREY – You’re Mine (Eternal): 6.298 (+ 0.480)

One day later: MARIAH CAREY – #Beautiful f/Miguel: 41.203 (-25.553)

There's definitely nothing to cheer about.

Majmun

DEATH at that decline

That's what you get for paying radiostations to play your song.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It is, but not sure what that has to do with anything..

firstly, there isn't even a logically possible world where artpop is better than the fame monster

second of all, why would you get excited about a snippet that sounds like tfm if you think artpop is better

Nemesis_

firstly, there isn't even a logically possible world where artpop is better than the fame monster

second of all, why would you get excited about a snippet that sounds like tfm if you think artpop is better

HE LIKES HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY, STOP BEING SO HARSH ON GAGA JEEZ

1) Seethe on my logistical, objective facts I guess. You need to make like Subway Kid and rejoice these truths HUNTY

2) Because TFM still shits on everyone and everything

<3

I fucking LOVE Janet Jackson.

She really has me questioning Beyoncé as my number 1 favorite female artist. Her power and impact... I can't

tumblr_inline_n01njjVs4R1qbqb0j.gif
I've been getting into her a lot lately. Even her "flop" albums like Damita Jo are packed with bops. End me.

I also wanted to link R&B Junkie but I literally cannot find it on the internet.
OJI8q.gif

Lettuce not forget Feedback. Mostly linking because of this poetry embedded in the Youtube comments: LMAO! I'm just now realizing JANET was rappin & spittin BARz on the break down of "FEEDBACK" yess bidtch let these heffas KNOW! GODDESSS JANET is the one Pop, Urban Pop Female that cant be compared to NO OTHER. Only one u can put her next to is her brother THE KING .
Bidtch flew off Marz straight to the Moon,Kicked that 1 heffa off the moon,turnd into GOLD, dived into Milk & SLAYED the shit Rhythm Nation Style YES! iLIVE !!!&#65279;
02ISp2L.gif

Bladenic

DEATH at that decline

That's what you get for paying radiostations to play your song.

I honestly laughed during that recent interview she did where she kept mentioning how #Beautiful went Platinum, like that's a major accomplishment (although I guess post Obsessed it is for her).

Mariah doesn't need radio anymore, she's Mariah fucking Carey. As long as her fans buy her singles/albums and mainstream considers her an icon then she doesn't really need anything else. A hit single won't really do much to further her career, she's already maxed the hell out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gaga doesn't need radio anymore, she's Lady fucking Gaga. As long as her fans buy her singles/albums and mainstream considers her an icon then she doesn't really need anything else. A hit single won't really do much to further her career, she's already maxed the hell out.
I see.

Touchdown

Banned

Oh I'm not cheering, I'm just updating. Unlike #Beautiful this song doesn't have a paid radio deal and I'll take any gain as a positive. Seems to be doing better than some other flops I could mention but I'll keep it cute.

i09Y02L2CSMAG.gif

Mumei

Oh I'm not cheering, I'm just updating. Unlike #Beautiful this song doesn't have a paid radio deal and I'll take any gain as a positive. Seems to be doing better than some other flops I could mention but I'll keep it cute.

i09Y02L2CSMAG.gif

I'm trying to think of who we're talking about. Hints, please~

Ch.

Meanwhile your straight-to-DVD Made In China chipped off plastic fave remains an unnoticed, walking disaster. In what feasible universe would you come for Lady Gaga when your own fave (who by the way looks like Dora The Explorer got busted up on Maury) is more likely to achieve relevance in the fictional city of Isengard than any setting bound by the laws of nature and reality, so let's DON'T

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ch.

Meanwhile your straight-to-DVD Made In China chipped off plastic fave remains an unnoticed, walking disaster. In what feasible universe would you come for Lady Gaga when your own fave (who by the way looks like Dora The Explorer got busted up on Maury) is more likely to achieve relevance in the fictional city of Isengard than any setting bound by the laws of nature and reality, so let's DON'T

nnnn getting your stan card ready for Jimmy Fallon I see

JC84e5r.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ch.

Keep fuming it only makes me laugh more.

Ch.

iZcuxSZ6yAvtb.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I'm trying to think of who we're talking about. Hints, please~

tumblr_n0x9p898TZ1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

No hints. I'm a lover not a fighter so I'm going to try to be as positive as possible and not go in on any other artists from this day forward. After a while you get tired of the negativity. It was part of my New Years resolution.
party.gif

tumblr_n0pt2rvW1V1qd8zg3o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom