• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
so gaga is performing the song "ARTPOP" tonight
The album was never released though.

tumblr_n14bf7Q3pS1qee6wmo5_r1_250.gif

Touchdown

Banned
The first person that can answer this trivia question correctly will receive one gifted You're Mine (Eternal) song from Itunes (or the remix if you'd like) :

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
Ready, here goes --

Which Mariah Carey song peaked at number 2 and was blocked from going to number 1 on Billboard 200 for 6 weeks because another song of hers refused to leave the number one spot? This also marked the first time a female lead artist occupied the top two positions of the Hot 100.

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

And don't answer if you're not interested in the gift please. :/

royalan

The first person that can answer this trivia question correctly will receive one gifted You're Mine (Eternal) song from Itunes (or the remix if you'd like) :

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
Ready, here goes --

Which Mariah Carey song peaked at number 2 and was blocked from going to number 1 on Billboard 200 for 6 weeks because another song of hers refused to leave the number one spot? This also marked the first time a female lead artist occupied the top two positions of the Hot 100.

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

...Shake It Off?

I'm not interested in the prize, I just want to answer.

EDIT...#OOP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
Ready, here goes --

075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

Shake it off?

So, when does Jimmy Fallon usually have his musical guests perform anyways? I don't want to have to sit through his whole show just to catch Gaga singing something.

Ties

Banned
She truly writes for the music and not the bling.

tumblr_n14bf7Q3pS1qee6wmo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m7qqhxYhSS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Truly one of the most abhorrent, disingenuous people on the planet. Whenever she makes a hyperbolic claim and can't back it up with any receipts, she back tracks and says the opposite. This isn't confined to her track record about sales either.

She is known to be a two faced, back stabbing piece of Scheiße.

Let's take a look at her lying on tape about the Aguilera comparisons during her debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Empc0_Qb_1I
Date: 2013
“from the very beginning of when my career started there was all this controversy about the two of us and I always felt that it was very unfair to her.”

Looks like a fine interview, right? Well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu6orGhq4Hk
Date: 2008
"“Christina Aguilera…there’s an obvious resemblance between the looks. Whether or not she was inspired by my work, doesn’t matter to me. It’s like, if she was, that’s great.”

Back when she was at her peak, she doesn't feel like it's "unfair" that Aguilera was being compared to her. Of course, she was only fueling the controversy by replying to it with such an air of confidence.

But, look to who she turned to save Do What U Want!

Gaga is nothing but a sub-human, toucan nosed, LGBT exploiting hack that uses people for her own convenience. They are nothing but fodder to further her own "agenda" as the ~ a r t i s t e ~ of our generation. Truly, her lack of success at this point in her career is karma coming back to bite her in the ass. I wonder whether she'll ever rebound considering that she recently fired the manager that was behind her most successful eras. Her yes men and ego have got to her. Get it together.

1tu5y.gif

Ties

Banned
I still don't get why everyone got so mad from that tweet she sent to Jepsen. I thought she was just trying to be cute and funny.
Are you sure about that?

She sounds like someone hell bent on revenge because the limelight has finally dimmed on her. Poor her, that dollar menu deal for Born This Way truly cheapened her brand if the Artpop era is anything to consider. No wonder why Versace disposes of their unsold goods rather than putting them on clearance, Donatella has Gaga to thank for reifying her wise business decisions.

gaga-versace-x_2357208a.jpg

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Truly, her lack of success at this point in her career is karma coming back to bite her in the ass. I wonder whether she'll ever rebound considering that she recently fired the manager that was behind her most successful eras. Her yes men and ego have got to her. Get it together.
I feel like that started more around the time when that other woman left her...or got fired. Lori something? And it's been downhill from there in terms of success.

Ties

Banned
I feel like that started more around the time when that other woman left her...or got fired. Lori something? And it's been downhill from there in terms of success.
Let's take a look:
In November 2011, Lady Gaga ended her professional relationship with Gibson due to "creative differences".
Parting ways: Lady Gaga and long-term manager Troy Carter have parted ways over 'creative differences ...
Perhaps she fired both of them because they didn't agree on her terms. It constantly has to be decided by Gaga for Gaga. Poor her, those decisions didn't pay off really well.

1tu5y.gif

tumblr_m7qqhxYhSS1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Truly one of the most abhorrent, disingenuous people on the planet. Whenever she makes a hyperbolic claim and can't back it up with any receipts, she back tracks and says the opposite. This isn't confined to her track record about sales either.

She is known to be a two faced, back stabbing piece of Scheiße.

Let's take a look at her lying on tape about the Aguilera comparisons during her debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Empc0_Qb_1I
Date: 2013
“from the very beginning of when my career started there was all this controversy about the two of us and I always felt that it was very unfair to her.”

Looks like a fine interview, right? Well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu6orGhq4Hk
Date: 2008
"“Christina Aguilera…there’s an obvious resemblance between the looks. Whether or not she was inspired by my work, doesn’t matter to me. It’s like, if she was, that’s great.”

Back when she was at her peak, she doesn't feel like it's "unfair" that Aguilera was being compared to her. Of course, she was only fueling the controversy by replying to it with such an air of confidence.

But, look to who she turned to save Do What U Want!

Gaga is nothing but a sub-human, toucan nosed, LGBT exploiting hack that uses people for her own convenience. They are nothing but fodder to further her own "agenda" as the ~ a r t i s t e ~ of our generation. Truly, her lack of success at this point in her career is karma coming back to bite her in the ass. I wonder whether she'll ever rebound considering that she recently fired the manager that was behind her most successful eras. Her yes men and ego have got to her. Get it together.

1tu5y.gif

Are you sure about that?

She sounds like someone hell bent on revenge because the limelight has finally dimmed on her. Poor her, that dollar menu deal for Born This Way truly cheapened her brand if the Artpop era is anything to consider. No wonder why Versace disposes of their unsold goods rather than putting them on clearance, Donatella has Gaga to thank for reifying her wise business decisions.

gaga-versace-x_2357208a.jpg
Yaaas M Butterfly, drag ha to Tartarus.
iQbwFAvmWuXZA.gif

Bladenic

What Born This Way record was she talking about? Most weeks at #1, like what? BTW was #1 for a month, not close to breaking any records.

RubyFaith

Western girl groups in this day and age are boring. They can't climb the wall that was Destiney's Child, En Vogue, Triple Image, TLC, more black groups, etc etc.

I will stan for OMG Girlz once they break out of their 106 & Park image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom