• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

I fucking LOVE Janet Jackson.

She really has me questioning Beyoncé as my number 1 favorite female artist. Her power and impact... I can't

tumblr_inline_n01njjVs4R1qbqb0j.gif

I've been getting into her a lot lately. Even her "flop" albums like Damita Jo are packed with bops. End me.

I also wanted to link R&B Junkie but I literally cannot find it on the internet.
OJI8q.gif

Lettuce not forget Feedback. Mostly linking because of this poetry embedded in the Youtube comments: LMAO! I'm just now realizing JANET was rappin & spittin BARz on the break down of "FEEDBACK" yess bidtch let these heffas KNOW! GODDESSS JANET is the one Pop, Urban Pop Female that cant be compared to NO OTHER. Only one u can put her next to is her brother THE KING .
Bidtch flew off Marz straight to the Moon,Kicked that 1 heffa off the moon,turnd into GOLD, dived into Milk & SLAYED the shit Rhythm Nation Style YES! iLIVE !!!
02ISp2L.gif

you better stan the mother of 21st century pop

I think that's something that's bothered me about Beyoncé, she doesn't tap into her Janet side nearly as much as she should.

RubyFaith

Was Gaga supposed to advance? I figured she was already at her peek and she's just putting out music as a hobby until we can see her on the moon.

According to a radio station spinner, the label is still undecided on what to send them... he said that they mentioned Venus, then GUY, then Venus again, then MANiCURE. And they're supposed to send the single to radio today....

Interscope really not helping Gaga's cause, lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
According to a radio station spinner, the label is still undecided on what to send them... he said that they mentioned Venus, then GUY, then Venus again, then MANiCURE. And they're supposed to send the single to radio today....

Interscope really not helping Gaga's cause, lol

d46e3YT.png

This Echosmith alberm. Fuck, it's so boring and samey. Why did I choose to listen to this?

It's so by the numbers indie pop/rock that I feel like a fifteen year old poser just listening to it.

Majmun

Still getting slain by Katy B's Little Red. It's so good. Can't get enough of it.

So... Bey is rumored to perform at the Brit Awards
tumblr_inline_n01njjVs4R1qbqb0j.gif

Just got around to reading the new stan wars pages.

In his hit song “Treasure”, Bruno Mars sings:

“Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling…”

However, the typical gay fan hears:

“Vagina, Vagina, Vagina. Hot, sticky, moist, demonic hole of doom; stay far, far away from me…”

The music of most male artists may be off-putting since most gay fans cannot relate to songs sung from the viewpoint of the heterosexual male.

HELPt.

Yado

“I have a very firm relationship with God and I believe in Jesus, and I stick to that.” Having said that, Rihanna is no nun. Minutes later she tells me about her latest favorite T-shirt, which is printed with a semi-nude photograph. “Do you wanna hear something messed up?” she asks. “I just found out yesterday that was me!!! That is an old naked picture that they blew up and put. . . .” She dissolves in laughter, unable to finish the story.

lol, she's adorable.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Spill that tea

I'm still kinda perched for her tho.

iypKWSSTSUkbv.gif

As is everyone.
Y'all stay hating but everyone knows they'll be scrambling to find the leak when it finally comes and will repent when she cunt punches every other rapper out of the game

royalan

As is everyone.
Y'all stay hating but everyone knows they'll be scrambling to find the leak when it finally comes and will repent when she cunt punches every other rapper out of the game

Honestly, not even shading anymore, I'll be surprised is BWET is NOT garbage. Everything about the project has been such a travesty, with all her bickering and even her label pushing it back because it sounds a mess. The initial reviews haven't even been good, have they?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Honestly, not even shading anymore, I'll be surprised is BWET is NOT garbage. Everything about the project has been such a travesty, with all her bickering and even her label pushing it back because it sounds a mess. The initial reviews haven't even been good, have they?

I hadn't even realised there'd been initial reviews (unless youre talking about that one "early review" that got posted here that was a complete load of shite). Let me stop being a flop stan and run to google

Zutroy

All these Aly and AJ references reminded me of their newest song Hothouse. I was quite interested in their new sound, I hope something still comes out.

Trigger

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the meetings discussing BWET. Her label hasn't been too kind at all.

http://stan-wars.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Queen_of_Pop

The following are examples of unacceptable and inappropriate uses of the term "Queen of Pop":

Khia is the Queen of Pop
Mandy Moore is the Queen of Pop
Cassie is the Queen of Pop
KP and Envy are the Queens of Pop
The Cheetah Girls are the Queens of Pop
Mindless Behavior are the Queens of Pop
Cherri Dennis is the Queen of Pop
Nicole Scherzinsippsippinonsomesizzurp is the Queen of Pop
Heidi Montag is the Queen of Pop
Christina Aguilera is the Queen of Pop
Kim Zolziack is the Queen of Pop
Ke$ha is the Queen of Pop
Blu Cantrell is the Queen of Pop
Isis Brown is the Queen of Pop
Paris Hilson is the Queen of Pop
Samantha Mumba is the Queen of Pop

ibkApD7VNLnOkX.gif

I await Roy's seething about what a trash site Stan Wars is even though he was just praising it two pages ago. :eyes:

[edit]: There is no lie in saying Khia is the Queen of Pop. My Neck, My Back works with any pop instrumental. It is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom