• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Don't bother anymore because Beyoncé's performace is just over, Touchdown

She looked like a goddess. But ew at her trying to make XO happen. Let it RIP in peace.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna serving snow bunny swag on you hoes

WCWoqiC.jpg

royalan

Yeah, those are definitely some drag queen proportions. Especially since we JUST saw her perform at the Grammys and her hips weren't THAT curvy.

Majmun

Drunk in Love back in the top 5

Beyonce and featured artist/husband Jay Z return to the Hot 100's top five (8-5) with "Drunk in Love" (the Rhythmic Songs chart's new No. 1). Two weeks ago, the collab blasted 13-2 after they performed it as the Grammy Awards' opening song (Jan. 26); last week, without the aid of such buzz, it retreated to No. 8. This week, the song sports gains in all metrics: It spends a fourth week at No. 1 on Streaming Songs (7.3 million, up 8%) and rises 14-12 (hitting a new peak) on Radio Songs (84 million, up 12%) and 13-12 on Digital Songs (where it's charted as high as No. 7) with 109,00 downloads sold (up 12%).

No.1 Streamig Song for the fourth week, radio smash and sales up by 12%

"Cus when he wanna smash I'll just write another one."

- Beyoncé
67d90ee8.gif

edit-

7 4 BEYONCE COLUMBIA 50,132 +34% BEYONCE

Album sales rising as well.
67d90ee8.gif

Katy B's "Everything" > Everything

Yes!
67d90ee8.gif

I don’t want, I don’t want, I don’t want you to feel alone
I do my best to make you right at home
All I want, all I want is for you to be okay
I know that soon there’ll be a brighter day

The way she sings that part...

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Disclosure set with Lorde was good. I do, however, agree with Booty, I wish they did confess to me w/ Jessie because that song would of had the whole house on there feet. Just hearing her voice as it opens would end me.

I can help you run away for good
All for take what you understood
All it takes is a little understanding
After all, don't question if I would

url-1(3).gif

Beyonce performance however....I didn't like that she sang XO. In the back of my mind I had a feeling she was but I thought she had already performed it on her tour, so that person lied. But it was okay, she kind of slayed vocally but still it was just lukewarm. Nothing spectacular or over the top. I have a bad feeling about this....I'm kind of scared now.

Yado

I need to get you out of your cave, man
I'm gonna let you out of your cage and set you free
If tonight's the night
I'm gonna show you I ain't got no game plan

Primitive love for me

iYy9AVdhaoCmC.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I just watched the Fallon performance. Bizarre.

I'm still excited to see her close down Roseland Ballroom though.
I'll just have to make sure I go and drink first.

wow, beyonce's performance at the brit awards are everything that gaga is NOT. she was strong yet emotional in ways that no other performer can do these days. it was CLEAR and COHESIVE, something we can't say for gaga's disjointed and misguided artpop performance.

im so glad she decided to sing XO too. she needs to make that song smash. its an underrated gem, much like nintendo's latest avant-garde videogame experience, steel diver: subwars (now available exclusively on nintendo 3ds family systems). XO is still probably in my top 5 on BEYONCÉ. it's so fresh and youthful and the best video on the album.

XO is Ryan Tedder's best work since Glassheart, and it deserves to smash.

It just won't.

Ever.

So she should stop trying, because songs like XO are called "arena anthems" for a reason. They're spectacular in a live setting, but don't translate well to radio.

wow, beyonce's performance at the brit awards are everything that gaga is NOT. she was strong yet emotional in ways that no other performer can do these days. it was CLEAR and COHESIVE, something we can't say for gaga's disjointed and misguided artpop performance.

im so glad she decided to sing XO too. she needs to make that song smash. its an underrated gem, much like nintendo's latest avant-garde videogame experience, steel diver: subwars (now available exclusively on nintendo 3ds family systems). XO is still probably in my top 5 on BEYONCÉ. it's so fresh and youthful and the best video on the album.

I screamed a bit.

All this stealth preauxmeaux.

Partition

Banned
I had to change my name after someone decided to screen cap my posts and spread them over ATRL and GGD >_>

I'll be laying back on the tea for a long while.

ibydoInP4vrOL5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom