• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Culture appropriation, Egyptian Pole Dancing and the whole stupidity that comes with a KP music video.

cory64

DiL has yet to outpeak any of Xtina's recent collabs on radio
(the Piss replacement excepted). Speaking of Gaga, it also has yet to outpeak flop single Applause on radio

Touchdown

Banned
MARIAH CAREY – You’re Mine (Eternal): 5.336 (- 1.418)

Welp

Silly...

Today is the rolling day on the radio.

MARIAH CAREY – You’re Mine (Eternal): 5.336 (- 1.418)

BUT she had +2.5 million on day 1, so this means she had 1.1 million + today.

which means the song is gaining more and more

Nice try Mumei....

-day cumulative ai=====daily audience gains:
2/12 = 2.530==========================(+2.530)
2/13 = 3.757===============(+ 1.227)
2/14 = 4.356===============(+ 0.599)
2/15 = 5.087===============(+ 0.731)
2/16 = 5.818===============(+ 0.731)
2/17 = 6.298===============(+ 0.480)
2/18 = 6.754===============(+ 0.456)
2/19 = 5.336===============(+1.112)

You're Mine (Eternal) peak position on BB charts:
- R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs (12) [NEW]
- Hot R&B Songs (15) [NEW]
- Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (24) [NEW]
- The Hot 100 (88) [NEW]

SLAY!

Not Letting Go Yet.

ipP2RFYlgeGHK.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
!

Mess at them calling it seething when the receipts prove that they said the same thing about other artists. Oh well, let them enjoy their hit. It's been almost a decade, she deserves some moderate praise for finally doing what Rih and Katy do every year... Actually she hasn't cause her hit hasn't gone #1.

Poor it.

and yet you drag her to the pits for doing things NOBODY including your fave has managed, like five consecutive #1 albums (breaking a record in the process), highest ever itunes opening sales, with NO PROMO (not 'MASSIVE FUCKING PROMOTIONAL TOUR AROUND SEVEN CITIES WITH EVERY MUSIC JOURNO IN EUROPE' no promo, like you guys like to trumpet, actual no promo until the second the album dropped)

so yes, you can continue SEETHING that reality disagrees with your DELUSIONAL PREDICTIONS and when your faves limps to her second anaemic #1 album you can stay JEALOUS AND BITTER that all my fave has to do is sneeze on a disc and it would still sell seven million copies in four minutes

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i didn't stan beygodce that hard before but since BEYGODCÉ is pretty goddamn incredible i stan her a lot more as an artist

as a person...i stan rihanna more tbh...

Nemesis_

It's called humor. Get some.

When Mariah can maintain an iota of mainstream relevance with one of her four buzz singles I will do as you say.

Anyway, Lana has tweeted that Dan Auerbach will be working with her on Ultraviolence. I assume her tweet is insinuating that he is the executive producer.

He is probably only known for his work with The Black Keys

Touchdown

Banned
When Mariah can maintain an iota of mainstream relevance with one of her four buzz singles I will do as you say.

Anyway, Lana has tweeted that Dan Auerbach will be working with her on Ultraviolence. I assume her tweet is insinuating that he is the executive producer.

He is probably only known for his work with The Black Keys

And your definition of "an iota of mainstream relevance" would be?

royalan

So, apparently this is Bey's first time performing at the Brits since Crazy in Love.

Meanwhile, Rihanna has been a mainstay at the Brits.

Rihallah, leading where others follow. *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So, apparently this is Bey's first time performing at the Brits since Crazy in Love.

Meanwhile, Rihanna has been a mainstay at the Brits.

Rihallah, leading where others follow. *.*

except crazy in love came before rih even existed so

Majmun

Bey paying the UK dust?

Royalancé is forgetting Bey's WW tours where she slayed UK over and over again.

And when will Rihanna lead in Glastonbury???

Fey

Banned
you see, this is entirely deliberate on behalf of britney, and is intended to demonstrate the core artificiality of pop music and the ephemeral, fleeting nature of success.

Verily do I agree with you neogaf.com user godelsmetric. It was a simple yet elaborate doing by Ms Spears, and I'm not surprised a member of the Army caught this before anyone else. I'm sure the other members, Kyon (peace be upon him) and Crumpet also agree as well.

Britney Spears had a choice - she could have sung the next line, or she could have chosen not to. In a move reminiscent of her old self, she did the brave thing and chose not to sing the next line, in order to represent the decaying state of pop music as you say. The hints are all there, and I'm surprised no one else caught them.

Look at her little wave to the fans before she chose not to sing the line. She was letting us know. "Hey, guys," she softly muttered into our eyes, in the form of a gentle yet sufficient waving of the hand, "I know what I'm doing. I know I'll be blasted for this. I know. But I also know you know what this truly means. Everything I do is for you."

I'm really kind of shocked that no one else but you and I noticed this, but then again Britney Spears isn't for everyone, and her complicated tactics can only properly be sorted through by only the elite listeners of pop music.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Is supposed to be a drag?

They're buying her music. The 18 year old Sean Cody applicants sure aren't buying Gaga's.

BYE have you even seen the munsters, they're way too femme for sean cody
Verily do I agree with you neogaf.com user godelsmetric. It was a simple yet elaborate doing by Ms Spears, and I'm not surprised a member of the Army caught this before anyone else. I'm sure the other members, Kyon (peace be upon him) and Crumpet also agree as well.

Britney Spears had a choice - she could have sung the next line, or she could have chosen not to. In a move reminiscent of her old self, she did the brave thing and chose not to sing the next line, in order to represent the decaying state of pop music as you say. The hints are all there, and I'm surprised no one else caught them.

Look at her little wave to the fans before she chose not to sing the line. She was letting us know. "Hey, guys," she softly muttered into our eyes, in the form of a gentle yet sufficient waving of the hand, "I know what I'm doing. I know I'll be blasted for this. I know. But I also know you know what this truly means. Everything I do is for you."

I'm really kind of shocked that no one else but you and I noticed this, but then again Britney Spears isn't for everyone, and her complicated tactics can only properly be sorted through by only the elite listeners of pop music.

iy5aHAU3J2gCo.gif

Touchdown

Banned

Fey has returned. :p

Madonna.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can't believe katy perry even had a better token 'urban' song than gaga on her album

as well as having all the other better songs too i mean

Gross

In other news, I'm trying to decide which album to spend my coins on (officially): Random Access Memories or The Electric Lady. I've heard them both in full but I want one legitsies. What say you POPGAF?

Mau ®

OMG...!!!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Gross

In other news, I'm trying to decide which album to spend my coins on (officially): Random Access Memories or The Electric Lady. I've heard them both in full but I want one legitsies. What say you POPGAF?

even setting asidTe the fact that the electric lady shits on rancid anus memories, daft punk's latest and worst offering appealed massively to straight people, so they have no need of your coins, whereas janelle assuredly does

Honestly, Jewels N Drugs sounds like a parody song.

While on paper, it may seem that Dark Horse would be absolutely ludicrous. But it's not at all. Except maybe Juicy J's rap. But whatever, I'm used to it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
dark horse is just solid, the verses and choruses have a good solid melody

much like the rest of katy's album, it's just good pop music

What happened to Gaga her penchant for melody? None of the songs on ARTPOP are as melodically satisfying as anything on The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

It's fucking sad.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What happened to Gaga her penchant for melody? None of the songs on ARTPOP are as melodically satisfying as anything on The Fame Monster or Born This Way.

It's fucking sad.
Oh no don't you see she's moved beyond basic songwriting like being consistent, making the song sound finished, melody, good lyrics, or even quality

She's simply ascended as an artist, boohoo for you if you can't keep up with her genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom