• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen Natalia Kills "Trouble" for Melody
caterpillar-crawling-o.gif

I think he's looking for something that's sold in stores though. :)

I agree about ARTPOP's melodies though; there's a lot more spoken word delivery than on her older stuff. I dig it, but definitely a far cry from the pseudo nursery rhymes she pumped out in TFM and BTW.

The best hooks on ARTPOP are probably all spoken word. lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think he's looking for something that's sold in stores though. :)

I agree about ARTPOP's melodies though; there's a lot more spoken word delivery than on her older stuff. I dig it, but definitely a far cry from the pseudo nursery rhymes she pumped out in TFM and BTW.

The best hooks on ARTPOP are probably all spoken word. lol

It is sold in stores (Not a lot) but keep trying. At least you admit the melodies are weak on ARTPOP so that's a middle ground.

Melody and Born This Way to belong in the same sentence. That album is a damn mess melodically.

I disagree. Even the weaker songs (Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn, Hair) had decent to good melodies. The top tier songs had fucking insane melodies. Bloody Mary... Lord...

royalan

I disagree. Even the weaker songs (Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn, Hair) had decent to good melodies. The top tier songs had fucking insane melodies. Bloody Mary... Lord...

Hair's melody is a schizophrenic mess. Same for Highway Unicorn.

There are catchier melodies on ARTPOP.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this video is so ridiculous

i give it about two days before someone's photoshopped lessers in getting electrocuted by katy

Yoshiya

i was looking at the HDD album chart, which seems mostly accurate, and artpop doesn't even chart within the top 50. it must be <5000 units per week. incredible really.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Dark Horse vid better pull a WFL and win both the VMA and Grammy. It's amazing.

Can y'all imagine if this vid gets her ha first Grammy?

Zutroy

Beyonce is less that 50 miles from my current location! If only she didn't charge a ridiculous amount I would have gone and seen her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom