• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The stone scene was fucking flawless but I found the rest of the video pretty dull
The campy stuff suits ha though

Zutroy

Did you figured that out using grindr?

oh-stop-u.gif

royalan

The article admits their own bias: Azealia's current ability to tour and run 212 into the ground.

Meanwhile, Iggy is getting ready to launch her major, label-backed album in the UK and then cross over to take over the states. Oh, and she found time to slay the Brits:

ybVcCSD.png

Yado

The article admits their own bias: Azealia's current ability to tour and run 212 into the ground.

Meanwhile, Iggy is getting ready to launch her major, label-backed album in the UK and then cross over to take over the states. Oh, and she found time to slay the Brits:

It's about making money, money generated by the GP's interest.
No one cares about what Iggy is doing and she's never going to take over anything but hopefully she fares better than Angel.

royalan

Iggy might have her career on track, but her music is shit.

iEuPurDwQh3cs.gif

Sis, you tried it.

ivA9OO9N5NkDa.gif

Trap Gold shits on everything Azealia Banks has done since 1991.

It's about making money, money generated by the GP's interest.
No one cares about what Iggy is doing and she's never going to take over anything but hopefully she fares better than Angel.

The thing I don't understand is, Iggy not only has the backing of her label, but she ALSO tours. Not as frequently as Azealia does (because Iggy has other ways to make money), but when she does tour her shows sell out. And celebrities attend them.

I look for you in magazines
I'm taking off my wedding ring

I gave you everything
I gave you everything

Give me the brite lites
Give me the brite lites
Give me the brite lites

izq4symnlQlF6.gif

Well, I don't know why she would go through the trouble of losing all that weight just to turn around and get pregnant not even a year later. Whatever. Congrats, happy for her...I guess.

The subdued seething in this post. :eyes:

Happy for her tbh. Anything that keeps her away from a recording studio is fine by me.

royalan

The subdued seething in this post. :eyes:

Happy for her tbh. Anything that keeps her away from a recording studio is fine by me.

She's still in the studio, slaying your faves.

New music is coming.

It just means #Fighters get to look forward to YET ANOTHER era where Xtina puts out a record then promptly forgets she did two weeks later. :(

royalan

...How many times are you stans going to post a picture of Beyonce wearing some damn leather spanks, a shirt, and a hat? Like that isn't ALL SHE EVER WEARS on her tours.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
hahaha people just can't stop talking about and shading Gaga. Even when she's on the down-low, she's the focus.
I can't wait to read everybody suddenly jumping back on the bandwagon when Artpop 2.0 launches and knocks all these other flops out of the water #2014Gaga'sComeback

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
gaga is just an easy target rn yes

but honestly i want to hear improvement in QUALITY from artpop 2 not just an improvement in SALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom