• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Princess Ari wil be in the upcoming issue of V Magazine.

xv8zX8h.jpg
0Kab3mG.jpg
hOmF1Am.jpg

Very hyped for the next album. Hope to hear the new song in March.
wo1WxBd.gif
wo1WxBd.gif

And to whom are you referring?

Generally speaking....

Unless your feeling guilty about something?

tumblr_inline_muoe799aT61r1g2q7.gif

Ariana is a beautiful girl, I just can't see her as "sexy". Not yet, at least. It just feels wrong imo. Idk, maybe it's the hair, or the way she dresses. Unlike Disney stars that really do come out of their "teen star" looks radically, she's transitioning and it feels slow. She's 20 years old and still looks 15, but that's just me. I think she gorgeous and clearly in love with her jaw line.

royalan

Ariana

GURL

We get it. Dying your hair so often fucked your tresses up, and you're trying to keep your hair protecteD while the #NewGrowth comes in, but that is NO excuse to be sporting that lazy-ass sweetheart ponytail EVERYWHERE you go.

OquV3ik.jpg

OERB2Nw.jpg

And you see that, gurl? FREE SHIPPING UP IN THIS BITCH.

A damn mess @ Ariana's velcro on ponytail though.

EDIT: Does she not realise she can do inventive things with damaged hair? Coming from someone who has bleached the living tits out of their hair to keep it bright colours for a few months.

royalan

I just listened to Beyoncé's performance at the BRIT Awards and... I was really unimpressed. It was just so dull.

Be glad you only listened and didn't watch the performance. What was up with those stink faces she was making while performing?

Ariana already tried wigs and weaves, and didn't like either. Beggars can't be choosers tbh, but I understand if extensions are as far as she'll go.

Not everyone in the industry exited the womb already wearing someone else's hair.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lorde's next single is going to be Tennis Court (impacts radio in March). Get ready for ha next top 10.

And Team is still rising on radio + iTunes.

ibptITyeAr3xDH.gif

SaintZ

It should be Glory and Gore but I like Tennis Court also so I'm not too bothered.

I'm sure they'll film another video because the first one is not very good lol

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Glory and Gore would have been a great third single. It's getting promo from the olympics, that commercial on TV, and its charting high on iTunes. Oh well :/

Fey

Banned
Wasn't this era not supposed to be like Teenage Dream? Just watched the Dark Horse video and I wasn't sure whether I should be laughing or not. 2/3 videos she's released have been cheesy, tongue and cheek, and seem like they're ripped from Teenage Dream.

hi what the fuck

katy has had videos from all three of her albums that have been tongue-in-cheek. it's not some shtick or concept that made teenage dream so different from everything else she's done.

california gurls, last friday night, maybe wide awake -> light hearted, "cheesy", tongue-in-cheek ... that's 3/8 videos from teenage dream.

Just because Katy's music videos didn't suffer a sudden change in quality from one era to the next (ahem) and have instead remained consistently solid doesn't mean they're all the same. I'm happy that Katy's videos are still as good as they have been, instead of going, just a random example, from this to this in less than 2 years, and never quite recovering.

Not to mention that the song that's played in the music video you're criticizing is Katy's biggest departure from her usual sound.

just relax and breathe it's going to be okay. Mumei's here to help you change your username (Hot n Cold might be available) and changing your avatar is just a few clicks away (PM me if you have problems)

xaosslug

She is very genuine, very pretty, and very talented.

she seems VERY conditioned in interviews. TBH, I hope she becomes super-famous, just to see where she will go once she has control of her own career... will she go super-nova messy, or will she keep it together?!
ibehY9s6TSizVr.gif

I think Glory and Gore would have been a great third single. It's getting promo from the olympics, that commercial on TV, and its charting high on iTunes. Oh well :/
I agree.

Glory and Gore is the only song besides Team that I like from Lorde. Was hoping to hear it on the radio after falling in love with it whilst hearing it on those Vikings commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom