• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Apparently, everyone's favorite addict musician, Sky Ferreira was supposed to do a Google+ hangout today, but she cancelled.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ci53cssk69s1lp1n4sa7k449ra8?e

A mess.

She cut her leg and went to the hospital tho

6fbf21a69b1011e3acbd1266721d8a96_8.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC

Mau ®

Surely y'all know from Rob's screen captures that "That's not the usual Instagram font" is not a valid defense for why something could be faked. >_>

True but the guy who faked it already came forward with the truth

Mess at the fake image already being picked up by some media outlets.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
idgi tho the bible is pretty explicit that all the gays are going to hell

i'm looking forward to it can you imagine how many hot guys are there

Dr. Luke's new proteges. Here's their new single, Show Me What You Got (co-produced with Max Martin).

And yeah, that Pitbull song is just... vile.

HmmmmT. This is lightly useable in a drunken night at the club kind of way.

Why she sound so pressed? Girl your on FACEBOOK, no one is checking for you THAT hard. Like what's her relevance again?

She's pretty much known for being pressed about Gaga at this point which is a shame because her music's pretty good. But she'd rather fume I guess.

idgi tho the bible is pretty explicit that all the gays are going to hell

i'm looking forward to it can you imagine how many hot guys are there

The link that Xao posted led me to this site.

It's an interesting read. Basically pretty much every passage in the Bible that condemns the gays has almost certainly and purposefully been mistranslated and misinterpreted.

Majmun

BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 117.044 (+ 0.835)

BEYONCÉ Partition 13.291 (+0.442)

XO entered the top 10 iTunes in the UK

The Beyoncé Family is doing great
ig3smCNU7B82S.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can't remember whether i told you all to buy AM by arctic monkeys yet

you really should all do that, because it pretty much shits and slays

Mau ®

Now that COLDPLAY is coming back I feel there's no need for the lesser bands to try it anymore. They should just abandon whatever they're doing and resume when COLDPLAY is done with their fantastic new era. It'll be probably be a rough couple of years given the fact that they're a certified STADIUM ACT.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i agree, now that mouldplay are back keane should probably just give up

while you're waiting for their latest creatively bankrupt dirge you should get your life to AM

Mau ®;101785070 said:
Now that COLDPLAY is coming back I feel there's no need for the lesser bands to try it anymore. They should just abandon whatever they're doing and resume when COLDPLAY is done with their fantastic new era. It'll be probably be a rough couple of years given the fact that they're a certified STADIUM ACT.

TSur29o.jpg

Mau ®

Pressed souls already seething at the KINGS OF POP.

Seethe and despair as they destroy your irrelevant bands into oblivion.

giphy.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't see the point of getting excited for a new coldplay album, why not listen to one of their old albums again, the experience will be exactly the same

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i don't see the point of getting excited for a new coldplay album, why not listen to one of their old albums again, the experience will be exactly the same

The Call of Duty of music indeed. Copy Paste put a new cover art and sell the album works for em.

Mau ®

Each Coldplay album offers an entirely new sonic experience for the blessed listener. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You should be supportive of this fantastic UK band tbh. Bless your country for this contribution to the world.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
living la vida loca or whatever was okay i guess, but lets not pretend that was anything other than the blessed touch of briansus eno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom