• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I'm disgusted by each and every one of you.

951.gif

Mau ®;101787503 said:
Each Coldplay album offers an entirely new sonic experience for the blessed listener. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You should be supportive of this fantastic UK band tbh. Bless your country for this contribution to the world.

what kind of lady gaga describing artpop mess

Coldplay is trash bin now. U2 has a better discography imo. They aren't even in the same league but I never bop to Coldplay songs like U2 so . Plus there are so much better bands these days taking Coldplay seat.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i can't remember whether i told you all to buy AM by arctic monkeys yet

you really should all do that, because it pretty much shits and slays

I downloaded this after their brits performance, will give it a listen tomorrow on the train home

LORDT House of Cards is fucking slaying me right now. I've watched like 10 episodes with my housemate just continuously. Series 1 finale may well be a life altering event

I can follow all your commands
But there will be no talk of adding you to my plan
I'll keep you connected long as you understand
That's how we should keep it Mr. Telephone Man

And I make no apologies
I'm into phonography
And I like my bluetooth buttons comin' loose
I need my hands free
Then I let my mind roam
Playin' with my ringtone
He got service
I got service
Baby we could talk all night

XqSEO83.gif

Vazduh

I am already having withdrawals
I need more Frank in my life

hocgif1.gif.gif

You can soften the wait with Utopia, it's a fantastic show. David Fincher is remaking it this year, but I see no reason why one should remake a perfectly good show.

giphy.gif

And of course, Orphan Black. That one's great, too.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You can soften the wait with Utopia, it's a fantastic show. David Fincher is remaking it this year, but I see no reason why one should remake a perfectly good show.

giphy.gif

And of course, Orphan Black. That one's great, too.

I tried watching utopia and I thought it was absolute nonsense.
Nothing happened

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
YaaaaaaaaaaaawnT I saw that. She must have been high to even see any kind of similarity.

I still think she wore that dress better than Bey did

She is tired of Pop music too so she will be even more irrelevant than she already was with her new music.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm not seeing what y'all are seeing in House of Cards. I'm on episode 6 of s1 and it's so boring and uneventful.
Mmm... Finish the season if you can. If you find that you even somewhat enjoy it, I'd watch the first episode of Season 2. Season 2 is SO much better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom