• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
And by then Beyonce and her glorious album might all be forgotten.

ibuby9fFLIvi5s.gif

i only used coldplay until XY. after that album, they went to shit. now i cannot stand even listening to someone discuss that shitshow. their creative nosedive was THICK in the air.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
New GLOBAL chart:

jxu8kepHeZOeK.jpg

BEYONCÉ still slaying GLOBALLY three months after release.

When will your local faves?
ib2dI1yrXBvSzU.gif

beyonce remains punching and making the fans of lessers seethe and fume i see

Mau ®;101795909 said:
RAP GOD is going on tour with the QUEEN OF POP.

#StadiumStatus

for a moment i was excited for a bey/kanye tour but then i saw the tweet, why is rih touring with that homophobe? gross.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
i only used coldplay until XY. after that album, they went to shit. now i cannot stand even listening to someone discuss that shitshow. their creative nosedive was THICK in the air.
Agreed. I like a song here and there, but they've never surpassed A Rush of Blood... IMO. X&Y was alright, but Viva La Vida... and Prospekt's were so...boring, for the most part.

Yoshiya

it'll be a letdown if today's update means DiL is peaking on radio. she at least needs to properly release the kanye remix - why isn't it on youtube and spotify so plays make it into the billboard formula? why hasn't it been sent to radio?

i'm guessing most songs on the album will get the nominal single treatment given the videos already exist - and at least partition, mine, pretty hurts and blow have meaningful potential - but she'll need a reissue or a part two to keep it alive on the charts after mid-year.

not that that matters too much, as it still slayed your faves as-is, but still it'd be nice for the queen's dominance to continue.

Bladenic

If you want to see me, baby please
Been holding for eternity
Say you only want me
Missing you never led to much of anything
If you wanna know, if you wanna show me

I live for this part.

So don't break me tonight
There's this crazy love
And you know I'm gonna follow you home
Through the rain
'Cause I need your love
And you know I'm gonna follow you home

Carly her hymen's opus.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Florries new song fucking slays
Just played it on the radio but I'll link y'all to the future of pop when it's uploaded somewhere

Bladenic

Mau ®;101873144 said:
Again with this FAKE ASS SHIT, dumb baboon.

Learn when something is proven fake and move on like your fave did with her last two floppy disks. Good lord, a damn lesser!! Eject reject witcho ratchet ass FOH!

Yasssssss a Mau drag, harkening back to the OT1 glory days.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;101873144 said:
Again with this FAKE ASS SHIT, dumb baboon.

Learn when something is proven fake and move on like your fave did with her last two floppy disks. Good lord, a damn lesser!! Eject reject witcho ratchet ass FOH!

Omg :rip:

YAS reference Rihanna, her ICONIC drag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom