• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

Darienne Lake didn't lie.

caU2X9e.gif

4qTb4qX4a3IqtjNe.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Seeing pics and videos from Miley's tour is making me want to consider (temporarily) stanning for her. She's totally in control of everything going on in her bonkers little world, rocking out with one of the most entertaining-looking shows around, covering Outkast (making me enjoy a song I legitimately hate) and Dolly Parton...

royalan

Seeing pics and videos from Miley's tour is making me want to consider (temporarily) stanning for her. She's totally in control of everything going on in her bonkers little world, rocking out with one of the most entertaining-looking shows around, covering Outkast (making me enjoy a song I legitimately hate) and Dolly Parton...

STAN

ib2d5LyEjFe4hy.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
While I will undoubtedly love whatever Adele puts together, part of me will always weep when she continues to neglect working with someone capable of giving us the goods as funky and danceable as this remix. Adele: the nu-disco queen we never had ;__;

I cannot lie: perchedT for the Phil Collins team-up, tho.

Partition

Banned

You should go, she needs help selling those tickets

ib2d5LyEjFe4hy.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Stefan™;101923094 said:
How would you know if they're uncomfortable or not, have you worn some before?

Um no.

They look uncomfortable, and I was also thinking about that gif where she's poking at her butt.

ib2d5LyEjFe4hy.gif

Is it bad that I really like that counterfeit song by Chris/Rihanna/Wiz? I don't want to like it, but that production tho. I have a feeling Kelly's version is gonna be a downgrade.

royalan

What is Taylor, a 24-year-old woman, hanging out with 16-year-old Lorde?

Outside of being artists who specialize in penning whiny lyrics, what could they possibly have in common as friends?

I really need Taylor to get on her Grown Woman...

Majmun

Ariana's biggest influence was Mariah Beyoncé

And Grande's biggest musical influence? Beyonce and Destiny's Child.

"That's where I discovered my range. I grew up listening to Destiny's Child. I would try so hard to mimic all Beyonce's little runs and ad-lib things. They are so precise. It's like math. Remember the Destiny's Child version of 'Carol of the Bells?' I took it apart, put it in GarageBand, and dissected it all. That's how I learned about harmonies and runs and ad-libs. Thank you, Destiny's Child!"

LINK

Who else tbh
iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

Majmun

And this year's NAACP Outstanding Female Artist Award goes to....

Outstanding Female Artist

Beyoncé (Columbia Records) (WINNER)
India.Arie (Motown Records)
Janelle Monáe (Bad Boy/Atlantic)
Ledisi (Verve Records)
Mary J Blige (Verve Records/Interscope)

I see they only nominated talent. Congrats, Bey
iVCD8u5X7Bdbs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom