• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
12 hours later and having consumed enough alcohol to knock out a camel, Seashells is still slaying me

How could it be
How can this be love
How could it be
How can this be love
I keep coming like a rollercoaster
like a rollercoaster
And it gets me hot

iv2ihShf8WZPa.gif

While I will undoubtedly love whatever Adele puts together, part of me will always weep when she continues to neglect working with someone capable of giving us the goods as funky and danceable as this remix. Adele: the nu-disco queen we never had ;__;

I cannot lie: perchedT for the Phil Collins team-up, tho.

That was a good remix! This is my favorite version of a remix with her. I'm with you on her giving us a more funky nu disco (you betta STAN nu disco!) sound. I would be perched.

I like Seashells ;_;

Ariana's biggest influence was Mariah Beyoncé

LINK

Who else tbh
iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

Ariana betta stan the TRUE Queen. I see the shade Mariah did in following Zendaya on Twitter. I don't know why she's trying to stan the next cassie.

Mau ®

Roy, Xtina attended the Bangerz Tour in LA last night.

Last tour she attended was the Diamonds World Tour. She's giving ha blessing to the bad gals of the industry.

Mau ®

tumblr_n1eyffxupP1spxv0po1_500.jpg

The UK Queen is coming!!

This year will be amazing. New Rihanna, Taylor, Lorde, Coldplay, Ellie, Madonna, U2, Drake, Kanye, Lana.... omffffff!!!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
You should go, she needs help selling those tickets

Well, hindsight is 20/20.. Her two nearby stops already happened here, so I'll have to wait and see if ha next era looks as fun.

Plus, Sky didn't end up opening as was originally scheduled, which would've pissed me off. >:|

Majmun

BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 118.697 (+ 1.147)

BEYONCE – Partition: 14.628 (+ 0.497)

Have a feeling Partition will smash as well

Mau ®;101957573 said:
tumblr_n1eyffxupP1spxv0po1_500.jpg

The UK Queen is coming!!

This year will be amazing. New Rihanna, Taylor, Lorde, Coldplay, Ellie, Madonna, U2, Drake, Kanye, Lana.... omffffff!!!

omg

bitch is going to come for WW dominance with the right lead single

alEzO.gif

I thought you would have corrected your opinions by now.

Because really, I've been having several moments with Blackout and I don't know when any other girl will ever.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Saying Britney is the ugliest pop star when Xtina looks like a hostile clown
Shit dont make no sense

Matt_

Lady Gaga reportedly bitten by a slow loris on set of new video

is this old? i haven't read it yet.

http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga/75541

The NY Post writes that during the three day shoot for her 'G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)' video at Hearst Castle in California, the singer was "nipped" by a slow loris which was present for the shoot. A baby kangaroo and an 'exotic' goat had also been brought along for the video by an animal trainer, but none of the creatures made the final cut.

Brave of gaga to cut Rihanna from the project, she could use the help

royalan

Saying Britney is the ugliest pop star when Xtina looks like a hostile clown
Shit dont make no sense

Pfft! You tried it!

aYc1sGQ.jpg

Lookin like the wife of a wealthy oil tycoon. This is a level of visual flawfreeness that Britney could never know.

Stanning XTON and Miley, definitely knew I was right in not stanning either.

But Xtina did the same when she went to the Diamonds show, sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom