• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're this really thirsty kpop group that (sorta) went big after they awkwardly rubbed their asses trying to convince everyone they were sexy.

oHXi6R3.gif

Oh I see. I'm not that big into K-Pop :/

omg your avi. <3

<3

RubyFaith

Is it still too late to join the Azealia worship?! I think it's a pity her shit personality is holding her iconic-career-to-be back.

I'm wondering which will come out first, her album or DWYW music video.

royalan

RIhanna at the Chanel fashion show:

S3fqMjL.jpg

A true fashion icon. Warmly received at the fashion shows of all the relevant designers...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Dr Feel Good is a damn offense to the ears good lord

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
considering by the time it's over the Mrs Carter tour will have had a higher attendance she clearly could have played stadiums if she wanted to though

DMeisterJ

Banned
considering by the time it's over the Mrs Carter tour will have had a higher attendance she clearly could have played stadiums if she wanted to though

A gaga stain tea.

"Gaga could have slayed with ARTPOP if she wanted to !"

"Bey could have played stadiums if she wanted to !"

But neither did. Poordat.

Rihanna wants to do something, and she does. Her power.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
A gaga stain tea.

"Gaga could have slayed with ARTPOP if she wanted to !"

"Bey could have played stadiums if she wanted to !"

But neither did. Poordat.

Rihanna wants to do something, and she does. Her power.

well except that if you use this thing called COMMON SENSE you will see that if beyonce sells more tickets than rihanna on her tour then it stands to reason that she could have sold the same sized stadiums

whereas the gaga stan's delusions are based on little more than a WISH and a PRAYER

Mau ®

I think it's clear that if Bey wanted to play stadiums she would've. Rih's attendance #'s are higher solely for her stadium shows but Bey is much higher in $$$ and will probably have a higher attendance if she continues to extend the tour.

Which I hope she does because I wanna see/gear this new album live *.*

When is Rihanna releasing new music? Is she afraid of flopping? We've seen her in studio for the past several months and even have tea on producers she is working with. Now there's a rumor floating around that she won't even release in 2014 and is only doing a movie soundtrack? Dire. Rihonic.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
When is Rihanna releasing new music? Is she afraid of flopping? We've seen her in studio for the past several months and even have tea on producers she is working with. Now there's a rumor floating around that she won't even release in 2014 and is only doing a movie soundtrack? Dire. Rihonic.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

She's moving into fashion and being a legacy act. It's been like a month since her last single and it flopped. Her music career is over.

Speaking of her career, maybe it's time to reasses how influential it was now that it's over. When you consider that her best-performing singles were basically all collabs (with Eminem, Jay-Z, and Calvin Harris), you really have to start questioning her solo impact.

She's moving into fashion and being a legacy act. It's been like a month since her last single and it flopped. Her music career is over.

Speaking of her career, maybe it's time to reasses how influential it was now that it's over. When you consider that her best-forming singles were basically all collabs (with Eminem, Jay-Z, and Calvin Harris), you really have to start questioning her solo impact.

As much as I dislike Rihanna, I don't think this is true at all. There are a lot of people still here for Rih. I do agree however her solo stuff may be questionable if her recent output is suffering. But she won't be out for long. Now is the true test to see if she really has relevance after taking a long break.

Speaking of her career, maybe it's time to reasses how influential it was now that it's over. When you consider that her best-forming singles were basically all collabs (with Eminem, Jay-Z, and Calvin Harris), you really have to start questioning her solo impact.

I think she'll go down in history as the most iconic hook girl, that counts for something!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
you mean so that you can drag them back up in 2017 when she releases new music? lets be honest you'll have dropped her by then just like you did with poor britney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom