• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

you mean so that you can drag them back up in 2017 when she releases new music? lets be honest you'll have dropped her by then just like you did with poor britney.

I'll drop Rih when she becomes a shell of her former self and becomes a boring soccer mom who releases shit music.

Nemesis_

jlo-I-luh-ya-papi.jpg

iz44tORcsAqLj.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;103257554 said:
I'll drop Rih when she becomes a shell of her former self and becomes a boring soccer mom who releases shit music.

you dropped her before britney jean though. poor thing never got over being dropped by her #27 fan and your changing your name from inthezone. the emotional trauma can be heard all over britney jean.

Peru

Listened to Rated R today and it's such a great album, it's kind of a relief that she just let it be her big work and went on to thinking of albums as singles n filler, secures its place even more.

DMeisterJ

Banned
When is Rihanna releasing new music? Is she afraid of flopping? We've seen her in studio for the past several months and even have tea on producers she is working with. Now there's a rumor floating around that she won't even release in 2014 and is only doing a movie soundtrack? Dire. Rihonic.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

She's released three singles since her album in 2012, with the last single being six weeks old. You tried it bitch. Clocked tea next flop.

She was just #1 on the hot 100. Bye bitch

Touchdown

Banned
Don't think I'll be too far off from the actual lyrics, I'm guessing it will go something like this:

"ooooooooh oooh oooh ooooh
I luh ya papi, I luh ya papi,
here alone i miss ya papi, i need ya papi
need you on the dance floor tonight,
i luh ya papi, luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

oooooooh oooh oooh oooooh
you make me luh ya papi
the way you move and show me papi
I'll be your mami
ooooooh luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

iKuIvBZBpwAEt.gif

Don't think I'll be too far off from the actual lyrics, I'm guessing it will go something like this:

I luh ya pappi, I luh ya pappi,
here alone i miss ya pappi, i need ya pappi
i luh ya pappi, luh ya pappi

i luh ya pappi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya pappi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it pappi
i luh ya pappi

you make me luh ya pappi
the way you move and show me pappi
I'll be your mami
ooooooh luh ya pappi

i luh ya pappi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya pappi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it pappi
i luh ya pappi

i luh ya pappi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya pappi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it pappi
i luh ya pappi

iKuIvBZBpwAEt.gif

ibvRl19osV4Nss.gif

Sounds about right for top 40 fodder these days.

Why is modern J-Lo so damn shit? Let me go listen to Waiting For Tonight her iconic Y2K anthem and weep.

DMeisterJ

Banned
She's moving into fashion and being a legacy act. It's been like a month since her last single and it flopped. Her music career is over.

Speaking of her career, maybe it's time to reasses how influential it was now that it's over. When you consider that her best-performing singles were basically all collabs (with Eminem, Jay-Z, and Calvin Harris), you really have to start questioning her solo impact.

I remember quotes like this happening after the TTT era, and then she came with her biggest opening week sales, Sold out WW stadium tour, and another WW smash. Mau bookmarking this is gonna be a kii in 6-12 months when you're proven wrong. Again. Like you and your harem was in 2012. All She does is prove you flops wrong. And she'll do that again.

BOOKMARK ME

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I remember quotes like this happening after the TTT era, and then she came with her biggest opening week sales, Sold out WW stadium tour, and another WW smash. Mau bookmarking this is gonna be a kii in 6-12 months when you're proven wrong. Again. Like you and your harem was in 2012. All She does is prove you flops wrong. And she'll do that again.

BOOKMARK ME
Not your total lack of self-awareness, I'm done.

I luh ya papi, I luh ya papi,
here alone i miss ya papi, i need ya papi
i luh ya papi, luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

you make me luh ya papi
the way you move and show me papi
I'll be your mami
ooooooh luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

i luh ya papi (chorus)
lu luh luh luh ya papi
lets get down tonight
make me feel it papi
i luh ya papi

iKuIvBZBpwAEt.gif

This is not lyrics.

ibvRl19osV4Nss.gif

cory64

She's moving into fashion and being a legacy act. It's been like a month since her last single and it flopped. Her music career is over.

Speaking of her career, maybe it's time to reasses how influential it was now that it's over. When you consider that her best-performing singles were basically all collabs (with Eminem, Jay-Z, and Calvin Harris), you really have to start questioning her solo impact.
But let's not because Jay's short intro to Umbrella is half as long as his verse on DiL. Bey has still only smashed six times without a feature in her 12 year solo career.

I'm pretty sure Katy invented a time machine without telling anyone and went back to her childhood years and took back all of her old clothes

It's the only explanation.

She looks like the 30 year old woman I saw celebrating her birthday in the American Doll store. 👀

Don't ask why I was in the American Doll store 👀

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But let's not because Jay's short intro to Umbrella is half as long as his verse on DiL. Bey has still only smashed six times without a feature in her 12 year solo career.

Wow typical NVAY they always have to drag the queen into it to try and make them feel better about their underperforming flop fave.

Rihanna's best-selling single is a feature credit on an Eminem song, stay bothered.

cory64

Wow typical NVAY they always have to drag the queen into it to try and make them feel better about their underperforming flop fave.

Rihanna's best-selling single is a feature credit on an Eminem song, stay bothered.
Oop but you just clocked DMJ for not realizing that your post was about the NVAY's arguments against Bey. Keep it cute sis.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oop but you just clocked DMJ for not realizing that your post was about the NVAY's arguments against Bey. Keep it cute sis.
I'm keeping it plenty cute...if you think there's an ounce of sincerity behind my post then my poker face is better than I imagined.
Mau ®;103268558 said:
Why cant Rih stage a fashion intervention for BFF Katy? :biblio:
Maybe Rih is bothered by Katy's success and already did stage a fashion intervention for Katy.

Does WBLS have a thing against Mariah? And they give away Beyonce tickets, but don't play her music either.

I know the station blacklists on a dime (poor Mary J. Blige) but they still play Chris Brown, so...

Will anyone please play Partition? Won't anyone think of all those poor asses left unshaken and unquaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom